Southern Softie's Christmas Dinner

218 Posts | Latest reply on 10/12/2014 22:35:03 by passenger | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Southern Softies Christmas Dinner on Saturday 6th December at the Toby Carvery in Eastbourne, the same place as we had it last year. There is a Travelodge next door to the Carvery for anyone who wants to stay over.

We are at this time looking for somewhere to go after the Dinner so that we can find some live music and have a boogie.

I am looking to make the booking at the Carvery by October 1st, so i will need to know who will be coming, there is a £5 non-refundable booking deposit at the Carvery, i will pay this initially for anyone who i won't see until the evening, then reimbursement would be greatly appreciated.
This will be submitted to the calendar soon.                                                                                                                                                                              
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

you carnt mention the c word yet
the shops will think theyv been beeten to it and 
missing out then theyl panic like mad
mayby get bargins super early                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm up for this. Will give you a fiver on Sunday Dave.

CB                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

Christmas dinner?????
It's july and you are talking about xmas dinner already. Nothing like beating the rush.
Oh and i'll be there.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Done it early this year because only just got a booking last year and that was middle/late October.

Anyway i felt i should organise one last event just in case those North of Colchester decide to accept your generous offer of 2 Jelly Babies, 3 Strawberry Bon Bons  and a mouldy Hob Nob and keep me up there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

Hopefully I will be there...I will put my name down anyway. Probably will have had a foot op the week before so may need a lift and no dancing for me :-(                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

What a surprise.
I'm working yet a(F¿¢¥¡?g)gain                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Could'nt you blag the weekend off Chris ??, or at least the Saturday afternoon and Sunday,  would be good to have you come to this.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Dave daft question which Travelodge is it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Jackie, it's the one next door to the Toby Carvery is that any help Tongue.

It's Willingdon Drove, Eastbourne, BN23 8AS                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Thanks trouble lol   £30 a room - mmmm will see what Hobbits i can round up :)                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Me trouble, what are you saying, i'm a good boy always do as i'm told

I'll get the details on the calendar later.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm food                                                                                                                                                                               
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

As much as you can eat JP, just keep going back for more Smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

On my way Dave                                                                                                                                                                               
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

On the calendar Dave Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Much obliged to you for doing this and the Grasstrack Racing for me.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Well, as there is FOOD involved it would be rude of me to turn this one down, I'll be attending so put Jan and me down PLEASE. Lets hope we find some good night life for after, if your all very lucky I may even demonstrate my Night Fever dance moves. That does all depend on how much alcohol I consume though, too little and not enough Dutch courage, too much and I'll be passed out on the floor.

ONLY 17 & HALF WEEKS TO GO                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

@ AndySimmo,  thanks but no thanks for offering to show us all your Night Fever Dance Display, think it will have to be a case of too much Dutch Courage, we can just step over you then.                                                                                                                                                                              
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Yeah but no but yeah but no but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping you would join in Dave, you could put your tight leathers on and play Olivia Newton-John's part hahahahaha! Now that WOULD be entertaining and yes, I WOULD post pics of you hehehehehe!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 579 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption