A Bit Of Fun Guess The Song & The Artist

106 Posts | Latest reply on 06/10/2007 08:38:39 by RC | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No. sad to say i don't cheat. Only answer the ones i know. But like they say on millionair, There only easy if you know the answer.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Come on all you hippies this should be easy....   And so today, my world it smiles, your hand in mine, we walk the miles, Thanks to you it will be done, for you to me are the only one. Happiness, no more be sad, happiness....I'm glad. If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

Thats Led Zep!                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

Thank You!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Is it The Song Remains the Same?   Sorry Cassie, you still got me stumped on yours.  Go on, give me a clue LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Heres the bands then;

Steppenwolf
Motorhead you got this one on disc Blue
Blues Traveller

Go on,give it your best shot

Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Try this for size then peeps....   Wine is fine, but whiskey's quickerSuicide is slow with liqueurTake a bottle, drown your sorrowsThen it floods away tomorrows Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

and this one

All you got is this moment
Twenty-first century's yesterday
You can care all you want
Everybody does yeah that's okay

So slide over here
And give me a moment
Your moves are so raw
I've got to let you know
I've got to let you know
You're one of my kind

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All these lyrics... heard soooo many, can't think of 'em, so how about this one..... Hide behind your politics, hide behind your rules tell me i'm a man but you treat me like a fool it's the same old story with a different name                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rainbow                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rainbow -Freedom Fighter!Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

Truth,covered in security....i cant let you smother me I'd like to but it wouldnt work....trading off and taking turns i dont regret a thing...... And i've got this friend you see who makes me feel ??????                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

RC - that's INXS One of My Kind?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yep hfg well done hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClap                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

heres an easy on for you all........   down from the glen came the marching men. with their shields & their swords to fight the fight they believed to be right overthrow the overlords                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

Thin Lizzy.............Emerald............ am i right?                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

guess this one

If you really want to know
What I want in a guy...
Well, I'm lookin' for a dream on a mean machine
With hell in his eyes.
I want a devil in skin tight leather,
And he's gonna be wild as the wind.
And one fine night, I'll be holdin' on tight...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Smile you got it pracilla2007, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Here's an easy one for all you wrinkly rockers out there LOL...   There I was completely wasting, out of work and downAll inside its so frustrating as I drift from town to townFeel as though nobody cares if I live or dieSo I might as well begin to put some action in my life                                                                                                                                                                                 
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

RC cool rider pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6387 seconds. There are 852 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption