ride out to the seaside

22 Posts | Latest reply on 26/07/2014 10:48:01 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

good morning peeps! i have been thinking for a few weeks now of doing a ride out to the seaside.so i am going to try and organise a meet up in helmsley to then ride the scenic way up to whitby and then on to scarborough and then possibly if people want to carry on down we could go to bridlington and finish up at fridaythorpe for a cup of tea and a slice o cake Thumbs Up it is not a massive distance ride just a nice bimble out.i havnt decided on a date yet so any suggestions would be welcome.although bear in mind that 1st and second week in aug is yorky pud and rock and bike!!.i was thinking maybe the weekend before the yorky pud as its my birthday and cake sounds nice mmmmmm.sooooo any takers or am i gonna be shot down in flames again at trying to organise a meet up lol ??????Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Sorry cant make it due to shoulder injury                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Sorry Debz, as discussed last nite, i am totally skint. So wont be doing this.

Seriously thinking about selling my Yorks Pudd ticket.

I am sure you will have a great time. Scarborough .. have a Knickerbocker Glory for me in the Harbour Bar!

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

Hey no probs hun I know the situ I am just going for a nimble and wondered if anyone fancied joining me as I don't think am gonna make the pud rally :( xx                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

Ha ha meant bimble lol :)                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Dependent on the day and if you're happy to have little slow old me join you, I'd be up for it, but it will depend on the date.                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

always welcome chick i am thinking of either 26 or 27th of july Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

The Sunday is probably better for me                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

yeah same here Thumbs Up i was thinking of meeting on helmsley square at about 10am then ride over to whitby and down to scarborough and then see how it goes?? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

I don't know where helmsley is but I will look it up, so no probs                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

About an hour n ten from you TAB ... Head for Harrogate, then A1 North, A168, A170. Its sort of between Thirsk n Malton (ish) lovely place, where Farmyard is held!

Enjoy! Looks like it will be an early up n off for you if meeting at 10am..lol

Just realised if on L plates dont use A1 as motorway at this point. Go on A59 towards York then onto A19, then pick up A170.

Tell ya what ask a bloke ... Might be better at it than me!!! Lmao
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nowt wrong with your directions babe........                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

all roads leeds to where your going just decide where the end is                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I love you Norman, you are a little ray of sunshine!

You really make me smile with your cooments. How very true the one above is. Lx                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Can we meet at 11 instead then??                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

Of course we can no problems chick :)                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Great                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

I'm sorry Debs, I have to pull out, I've been asked to attend scuba club as they are short of volunteers - hopefully another time x                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

hey no probs chick looks like just me and old rosie strumpet pmsl LOL next time x                                                                                                                                                                              
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Would love to ride out with you but got something on that weekend  Beer                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1094 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption