New to site

14 Posts | Latest reply on 18/10/2014 21:47:46 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi to everyone! Just joined this site so thought I'd say hi. Looking at meeting up with fellow bikers in my area as riding on my own is becoming very boring! A few of my mates have changed jobs or shifts leaving me a Billy no mates lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Welcome to BM                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hi and welcome. Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi...
Been floating in and out of BM for past few months, but am shy and nervous. Got talking to a guy who said pop in here.

Looking for friends, been really lonely for a long time now..biker born and bred but after widowed, lost my way for some time
( nothing sinister)n just met someone not very sociable and just sort of fell into to his ways..

Just got my senses back
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Welcome Rainbow7                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you..
Any hints and clues as what I do now please :)

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

sure.   jump on the forums and have fun with them, bob into chat (you will get used to having several different conversations at once) and check out the events page and the events thread as ride outs/nights out/rallies all appear on those and get yourself down to attende.  Some only appear on the thread due to time constraints.   

You will do fine hon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

hello good morning and welcome to the madhouse :)                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hi to you if your new on here, I've met some lovely friends through this site,                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

And get yourself along to anything that takes you fancy on the events page.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcomeWink jump in enjoy                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Welcome to BM Daren and Rainbow                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Warm welcome on board Bm. You'll find plenty of local folk to you on here. Just need weather to hold out as long as possible to accomplish it before gritters come out to play.                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Welcome to bm                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 554 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption