Hello From Lancashire

5 Posts | Latest reply on 04/07/2014 10:30:30 by Zanfus | Go to original / last post
Zanfus's Profile
Zanfus

In: Coppull Lancashi
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all,

Just joined the site and thought i should say hi.

I consider myself new to biking (only passed my test 2 years ago).

I have done some riding around Lancashire, Wales and the lake district.

The people i used to bike with moved abroad, so i am looking for other bikes / ride outs in or around my area.

I am still on my first bike (honda deauville), but may be looking to get something a bit more powerful later this year.

Zanfus                                                                                                                                                                              
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

hi jump in and enjoy great peps and plenty to do. watch the events page for meet up on ride outs and rallies. hope to see you soon                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Welcome to BM Zanfus                                                                                                                                                                             
car and bike man's Profile
car and bike man

In: stockport

welcome zanfus:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Zanfus's Profile
Zanfus

In: Coppull Lancashi

Thanks guys, was nice to meet some of you last weekend and looking forward to the ride out on sunday.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 1348 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption