goodbye

24 Posts | Latest reply on 28/09/2007 17:02:36 by storm | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i cannot post on forums or go in chat anymore,there are a few things going on in my life that have made me feel very vulnerable at the moment,and its affecting my confidence badly. i will still chat to those friends that i pm regularly. take care all. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Jen that sounds awful, nobody should feel like that.   Is it something I can help with???                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Aww witchy I am sorry you are having a tough time, I hope you get it sorted quickly and can keep posting and chatting.   Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

She'll be back when things get sorted Matt don't worry. Heart   Be strong mate, love ya loads.   Di & Georgie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Witchiest,   Sorry to hear that you feel that way, if there's anything that can be done to help or make you feel any better, then just say so.   Hope you get through this 'moment' as soon as possible.   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Jen (((((((((((((((((hugs hunnie)))))))))))))))))))

hope u get things sorted soon cause im gonna miss ya hun

keep in touch,

u no where i am hun

loves ya loads RC liam sends ya a huge hug

Hug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Witchiest,

Sorry your having troubles just now.Sending pink bubbles
           your way and hope all is resolved as quickly and painlessly
           as possible.Hug

FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Hang in there Witchiest, you'll get to the other side, and come out a stronger person. Big hug and love to you xxxxx   Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

hi jen hope you get the problem sorted soon , will miss ya dearly hurry up back                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Stay strong Jen, hope its sorted quickly for you all.x.                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

When you are going through hell...................keep going.   Winston Churchill.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Jen.Dont let it get to you mate,keep your chin up hun xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi, sorry to hear you're going through some c**p at the mo, Hope all is sorted soon, tc, xHugx                                                                                                                                                                             
abctrev's Profile
abctrev

In: Nottingham

Hi, sorry you're not having a happy time at the mo, hang in there and come back when you can. X                                                                                                                                                                              
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Hang in there Kid, it'll get better and once it is, hurry back x.                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Sorry to here about you having probs jen , you will be missed very much . hope to speak to you again sometime Take care ........... xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Jen you know where I am if you need me, well not just if you need me, I am there anytime regardless.   Will get over to see you after the week end, could do with some exercise on the round the world twister.   Take care and keep strong   CG                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

hi jen, hope you are ok hun, thinking of you, come back soon. xx   xx lula xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hiya Hun same message from me too - been there, done that, hang in there, be strong, it can only get better whatever it is.  You know where I am if I can be of any help.  You'll be missed, hurry back and thinking of you .  Take good care Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Hey Witchiest, try and keep smiling and hang on in there Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 775 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption