Brum Night Out 25th July

35 Posts | Latest reply on 26/07/2014 00:23:32 by VFR800AJ | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oooooh my burpday weekend... hmmmm this could be a possible Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Its a crackin band so get yourself down and have a brummie blow out

Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

He performs so rarely these days but Bertie always gives a performance Wink

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4521

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

is he the guy we went to see last year, downin jack daniels while he was singing ?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

AJ yep that's the one :)

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In that case, I can fully recommend this one as a GOOD night out. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

He tastes of JD btw. :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I know this will be a great night out Bertie is one of the best front men out there                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Cant miss it as never know the next time he will pop up if ever !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I should be good for this one.                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

I had forgot about this one great band and fantastic front man                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

JP's Profile
JP

This one will be a great night out with plenty of foot stomping Music                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I am going and taking a friend? when do we pay now or on the night . thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

You pay on the door its not a BM event just a night out good music and maybe the odd pint or 2  see you there                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Looking forward to this one :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Artemis11's Profile
Artemis11

In: Newcastle under

This looks good. I will go if I can find someone to go with. Hope to see you all there. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

You have us to go with :)

If your feeling a wee bit unsure about walking in on your own I have sent you a pm with my contact number in :)

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I'M GOING.....  Big smile   wAS GOOD LAST TIME, especially as the Jack daniels bottle he had went down  LOL

Worth it to see BJ throwing her shapes in any case Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 569 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption