Free farmyard ticket.

13 Posts | Latest reply on 16/06/2014 21:50:07 by lindaloki | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I can not going to farmyard this year coz of   a twat in a white van. I do however still have a ticket
If anyone wants it let me know. travelling distance to kent would be better so you could pick it up instead of relying on postman pat.

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

you ok                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

i have fractured scaphoid in right hand. suspected fractured scaphoid in left hand. right hand in plaster left hand in splint and bike is trashed. other than that i'm good. just had a bit of a bad day yesterday.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

It's better to have a hand in plaster than be a body in a box mate.
If there's anything i can do, just send me a text. When your hand is better and if you're still off the road let me know and you can borrow my GT.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Bloody hell xj Confused    

So sorry to hear this, I hope you're ok and have a speedy recovery...

Karma is a powerful thing.

PM sent.. tek care x

KatyaGT's Profile
KatyaGT

In: Brighton

Hope you're healed and back on the road soon.... can happen to the best of us. Speedy recovery to you. Not doing a detour via Kent but happy to buy the ticket if anyone's going from your way... sorry you won't be there.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Hope its not to painfull mate                                                                                                                                                                               
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Sad to see your post xj but as Ragnar says, better than a box.

Nasty injuries scaphoids, hope all goes well for you Smile

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Sorry to hear of your misfortune XJ xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

In: Rainhill near Li
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Sorry to hear it, have a speedy recovery.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

Get well soon! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Thanx for the good wishes guys. The ticket has gone i'm afraid.

lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Take care XJ , whispering you would do anything not to play George of the jungle again, out looking for Trees,lol you will be missed, x x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 551 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption