anyone know a GOOD claims handler?

10 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2014 19:51:23 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I had reasonable results with Emma Dryden at Bakers in Aldershot. She knows here stuf and fights a good fight for you.

But what ever you do stay away from minster law. There awfull, at risk of my claim going tits up due to there inactivity and lack of comunications.
xj's Profile
xj

Thanks stuie. And thanx for all the pm's too.
Spent afternoon in a&e. Have got fractured scaphoid in right hand and suspected fracture of scaphoid in left hand. My right hand is in plaster and my left in a splint, to be replaced by plaster if it is fractured. Sat in a pub waiting for my daughter to pick me up. Got lovely pint in front of me and i can't pick the fekin thing up.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ask pub for a straw, works a treat. Been there done that ;-)

All the best mate hope Painkillers work well and you bounce back quickly.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

picked it up between both palms. probably looked weird but it worked.

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

WhiteDalton are supposed to be the dogs boll***s                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

been recomended a company called rss based in london where it happened and all bikers themselves. Anyone on here heard of them?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tbh my experiance of claims handling llp's hasnt been that great.

If i ever need there services again i am going to just use my own solicitor who only has my interests to look after.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Speak to a couple of firms before you decide. Andrew Dalton is an excellent solicitor as well as being a biker. He fights hard, but will be honest with you re cases. Most of the people working for White Dalton are aso bikers. After 26 years of working for sols I would prefer one who knew about biking rather than one that didn't. A lot of claim handlers will just go for a settle due to targets set.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Im using White Daltons...so far so good but early days                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 690 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption