just seen this

9 Posts | Latest reply on 24/06/2014 13:17:20 by VFR800AJ | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We're appealing to motorcyclists across Lancaster, Morecambe, Blackpool and the Fylde coast to ride considerately as the Summer months approach.We'll be out and about speaking with riders over the next few months to remind them to ride responsibly, particularly in residential areas.We'll also be carrying out checks with VOSA on motorcycles and those found to be using illegal exhausts will be prosecuted.Checks will also be made with insurance companies on anybody using a motorcycle with an illegal exhaust. If it hasn’t been declared the rider will potentially be prosecuted for using the vehicle without insurance and making a false statement to obtain insurance.We’re not out to spoil anybody’s fun, we know that motorcyclists enjoy riding, particularly at this time of year, we just want riders to think about others who live on the popular motorcycle routes and ride considerately.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Mines safe, soo quiet even i can't hear it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Baffles back in 8-(

SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

What a bunch of twats.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

They've got to reach their quotas to appear to be effective somehow. Of course addressing real road safety issues is out of the question.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

I guess the noisy brigade have upset the locals.
What is it with aftermarket exhausts?
Why do it?
Same mentality as the Nova and big bore boys I suppose.
I still don't get it though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Hahaha they gonna be pissed with my straight through pipes on the Fat Bob !
Harley Insurance expects you to have them on, and stage 1 tuned with no change to premium.
Steve we do it cos we can ......get it we can.......oh don't bother lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Loud pipe can sound good, nice big twins and v4 sound fab. Thats one of the reasons mine has a differnt pipe.

I think its the 20,000 rpm screamers at 100mph. And the throttle blippers that basicly pisses off the townies and bypass dwellers alike.

Issue is whats a nice noise and what is offensive? And the wallys that have gone out of there way to make our ears bleed are going to wreck it for the rest of us.

And yes louder pipes DO save lives, especialy around town where deadpestrians have a tendancy to wounder out on front of you.
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

dead pedestrians ??????   Got a zombie problem up your way ?  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3408 seconds. There are 378 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption