David Beckham: into the Unknown

5 Posts | Latest reply on 14/06/2014 22:01:05 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Any comments?

I've just watched it on the old iPlayer and enjoyed it more than expected, perhaps because it's not what I expected.
OK it's all a bit contrived but that's what TV's all about.
Some cool looking Triumph's too, although I'm not sure it's the bike I'd have chosen for the dirt roads but what the hey. Still more comfy that a sportsbike I imagine (but so's washing your genitalia with Ralgex).

Can we forgo the usual "rich bugger on a bike", "not a proper biker", "I had to ride to mill on knackered old mz with half a cylinder wearing just me underpants to be a proper biker" stuff because that's just so sad and miserable and have some sensible comments.
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bet he took a hair stylist, helmet hair lol, will give it a watch when I get a chance                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

From the title . I thought he'd been caught 'porking' something unusual. Rather than the usual bimbos lol.

All that fame. All that glory. All that dosh. Cannot compete with a motorcycle lol.

Good luck to the lad. I hope he enjoys it BUT , like Brussel sprouts and marmite. Biking is not for everyone.

Hard to believe, but it's true.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Only saw the last half. Tbh i enjoyed it.

Definatly showed beckham in a differnt light. In fact i never thought id say it but he seams likeable.

The bikes were cool and yes an odd choice but there you go! No more odd than saunders going round the world on an R1.

Must remember to go and watch it on iplayer from the start.
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

I think you've hit it on the nail Dusty, status, money, fame nothing compares to riding a bike.
We're all equal when we're on a bike.
We're vulnerable, we get hot, cold or wet depending on the weather, we occasionally misbehave, have palpitations when it all goes a bit lairy and we love every glorious minute of it.
That's why we ride.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 667 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption