Project bike for sale

10 Posts | Latest reply on 30/06/2008 15:53:44 by lcotgrave | Go to original / last post
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello folks I have a 1986 Kawasaki gt550 project bike for sale. It has been listed on Ebay but thanks to getting messed around I thought I'd see if anyone here wants it!   Its done a genuine 9200 odd miles, starts and runs. It is taxed and MOT'ed till Feb 08 It requires new fork seals and a bloody good service, carbs need looking at.   Fitted with a nice grunty Motad 4 into 1   It also needs a pair of front brake discs. I have sen some for sale on ABE's website @ £50 each...bargin!!   The battery is wrong....and is flatConfused The ignition switch is a suzuki item......dunno why a pattern kwaker one is only £25!.......   Other than that its very tidy for year, low milage and apart from warped discs and soggy front end it rides really well.   I took it in px against my old Rf900r for £455.........I'm looking at £250-300 for a quick sale.   Like I said it's basicly sound and I am more than happy to mail pics to anyone interested. I have recently fitted individual gauze filters too...look nice!                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

hmmmm... did it get any bids on ebay? lol. LMAO send us some pics jim xx lula xx                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

Cheeky cow!....It had plenty of bids, and sold...bloke messed me around!Angry......pics on the way to you.......theres a vid on youtube as well taken before fitting gauze filters...and when the battery had some life in it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMsuvRVvImY                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

erm....still for sale!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

would of been very interested a couple of weeks  ago  but went mad spent money now trying to get some back together again                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

erm...yep still for sale! ( i think its trying to tell me something!)                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit1200's Profile
bandit1200

In: hull

hi mate send us some pics it could make a street fighter                                                                                                                                                                             
trike's Profile
trike

In: Worcestershire

yep telling you to keep it, and chop/ street it                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

It's been sold ages look at the original dates on the thred lol                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Well spotted. 25 Brownie points comming your way   Linda                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 1041 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption