Hallowistmas the Sequel - Fancy Dress Party Sat 29th Nov - Brum

296 Posts | Latest reply on 02/12/2014 23:09:40 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Only another 6hrs to go, then party mode will be initiated.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just tweaking the costume which involved liberal use of an iron, lol.

Can't wait Thumbs UpParty                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Party mode is officially and successfully initiated. A few cheeky brandy's and a good nights kip and the first leg of the Hallowistmas will commence with a visit to mother and a few beers with brother in law, just as a warm up for Saturday afternoon/evening.
Twokan's Profile
Twokan

In: Birmingham

I absolutely hate to say it, but I just got hit with the night shift stick. Can't even pop in before work since they want me in early... gutted!

JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

For those not staying over there is parking just outside the pub and along the service road easy drive from M42 J4 A3400

The Red Lion Public House
Stratford Road
Shirley
Solihull
West Midlands
B90 3AX

Dont forget we will be meeting in the Saracens Head pub on the sat afternoon from about 14.30

Looking forward to seeing you all there                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Have fun everyone, last year's was fab, so guaranteed to be good this year.                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Make sure you take plenty of photos so us unfortunates stuck in work can have a look/see at what we missed.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Tonights the night folks ... see you all there                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Have a brilliant time, you crazies :>>
Remember those photos....on here, not just facebook, pretty please:>                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Photos from this event are banned from facebook if you post on fb you will be buying the beer at next meeting                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

**southern American drawl voice** Y'all have a great time a ya hear Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Have a great time you lot! 
 I bet I'll be up longer than you's, propping up the nightshift ...well maybe not some of you! lol   'Av a gud un'  Beer xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

After watching Chelsea tonight I should had jumped on theM40                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Looking forward to all your pictures of gratuitous fun when I get up later on this afternoon  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

so, what happened last night, been looking on her since 7 this morning for a report, must of been a good night if your still all in bed, come on tell all and lets see the pictures                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well for my first bm do it was brill, thanks to all the guys who made me feel so welcome and part of you all. Great bunch of peeps it may have been my first but definately not the last, see you all soon :-) x

oh and JP i wont forget what you said lol hows that head this morning ?
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Brill party. Fancy dress was awesome . Well done everyone. Thanks to Jackie n Ken Biggles for organising and everyone else who
Help make this happen.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

I have been told I may have been just a bit wobbley last night and may have said a few things that could have been slightly offencesive.
So I will take this oppertunaty to apologise if I have upset any one with some of the comments I may have made.
As said a great night out from what I can remember
Double six's Profile
Double six

JP, you behaved like a total goiter all night, and only got worse the more you drank. Oh by the way, the fish and chips that we got on the way home were delicious, shame you couldn't get any mate!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks to all you guys and gals that organised another great bash. I had a thoroughly good time. Beer

Offensive JP ?? I thought you were exceptionally polite, lol.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 768 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption