Hallowistmas the Sequel - Fancy Dress Party Sat 29th Nov - Brum

296 Posts | Latest reply on 02/12/2014 23:09:40 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

For those not staying over there is parking just outside the pub and along the service road easy drive from M42 J4 A3400

The Red Lion Public House
Stratford Road
Shirley
Solihull
West Midlands
B90 3AX

Dont forget we will be meeting in the Saracens Head pub on the sat afternoon from about 14.30

Looking forward to seeing you all there                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Bumped For Rider10

Hi BJ/JP/Everyone...Smile.. I have just spoken to The Oaks , Shirley Park Road, Shirley, B90 2BB.... tel - 0121 694 4940.... 
The location is under a mile away from The Red Lion pub, Mr Leyton the propriator says he knows the Red Lion and they are just a 5 to 10 minute walk away...Thumbs Up
The Oaks is a modern guest house and they currently have vacancies for the 29th November.... so book it while they still have availability..Clap 
All rooms are on-suite and with usual TV and tea/coffee facilities. Cost for a single is £35 per night, and for a double it is £45 per night and price includes a good breakfast. They have 10 rooms in total, and ample parking... so suck on that Premier Inn.
They do however only take cash as payment for room, do not take any form of debit or credit card...but its worth it for the ease of attending the party.. 

I have already reserved my room.... If anyone wishes to book with them then please mention my name John Parry so as to ensure the booking....He knows that folk wish to book for attending a party at the Red Lion..Beer..Party 
Like many I would love to have stayed at Premier Inn but cannot justify their price increases....
Hope this is useful to BM members attending... Cheers..John Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What is the location of the Saracens Head pub please JP ?? Cheers in advance. Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Saracens Head Pub
Stratford Rd,
Shirley,
Solihull
B90 3AG                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks JP I'll assume that's walking distance from Premier Inn / Red Lion. Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Saracens Head is the Premier Inn and its about 200 yards to the Red Lion                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Learn something everyday, lol. Thanks JP. Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Not long now folks, Chaos n Mayhem will no doubt be attending. You will have a fabulous time.

It really was a brilliant bash last year and was an amazing way to round off my first rally/event season with new BM buddies.

Hope you guys dont get too many last minute dropouts.

Have a wicked time everyone!
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Looking forward to this folks :)                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

hi lindsey....take it your are not going then......Cry..it took a bit of sorting out accommodation, let down a cupla times but i have been rescued by a night in shining armour;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

No, I didnt even manage to get my face down on the event to be able to take it off Wacko   Circumstances changed very soon after this event was first posted and I was hoping they would change back very quickly but alas not!   Good to hear you were rescued by a knight in shining armour ... they really do exist then??!  on BM?? WOW I'm impressed,Thumbs Up never seen one on any of the runs ... seen plenty of shiney bikes but not armour!   You will have a fab time I am sure.. party like there is no tomorrow and add a bit extra on for me please Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I'm on rotten nights Cry   have a drink for me.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I was thinking of riding up after work on Saturday and home again due o work on Sunday, But when I notices that Chelsea was playing the late football match on sky.

Then it came down to sitting on the M40 with the thought of a pint of orange and lemonade or sitting in a pub with a pint of beer, watching Chelsea.

Have fun and I'll see you all soon.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Rag how very rude of you, thats an extra hug you owe me the weekend after wahooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Only one hug per-person.

There's just not enough of me to go around.

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

sorry folks i wont be at this one now, doing other things                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'm gutted I'm gonna miss Hallowistmas this year.. blooming nightshifts!!!  grrrrrrrrCry   Have a great time everyone!  I know you will, it's always a good night, lots of fun and frivolity! Lot of great friends and new ones yet to be met.. have a drink or three for me!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Twokan's Profile
Twokan

Is everyone shifting to night shifts or something? :P

Amanda's Profile
Amanda

In: Staffordshire

Not me! Looking forward I is ...Party Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6089 seconds. There are 564 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption