Hallowistmas the Sequel - Fancy Dress Party Sat 29th Nov - Brum

296 Posts | Latest reply on 02/12/2014 23:09:40 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Ok folks we couldn't decide whether to do a Halloween or Christmas party last year so we thought sack it lets do both so we did and it was such such a success that ta dah !!! HALLOWISTMAS the SEQUEL fancy dress party :) Sat 29th Nov at the Red Lion in Shirley. DJ will help us boogie the night away and at £3 each its a bargain. Kick off is 7.30 pm Prize for best fancy dress.   Premier Inn Solihull North (Shirley) is just across the road and rooms are currently quite pricey but i am keeping an eye out for when the price drops :) There are two other Premier Inns local (Birmingham South and Solihull South) once this one is booked up. Premier Inn charge extra for breakfast and it's quite pricey but there is a very good cafe which i am sure we can persuade to open for us Sunday morning almost next door. MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :) Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie or JPHarley   You MUST have your face on the event page for this but only do so if you are definitely going to make it - numbers limited to first 120. If you put yourself down and your plans change please, please remove yourself from the page to give someone else a chance WILL BE ON EVENTS PAGE SHORTLY                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oooo I've been told all about this, apparently last year was fantastic this is one that's definately going in my diary :)                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Last year's was fab and a lot of fun was had.   I'm definately up for this.                                                                                                                                                                               
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Yes I'm going bj or you don't get your Tickets for squires ??                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Right in the middle of my weekend nightshifts and I don't have any holiday left !!

Get Linz to do a merry Christmas with all my birthday letters

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Rofl @AJ, will see what i can do!

Im in, last years do was a right giggle, @plumbski you got be there, loved seeing you throwing some shapes n getting 'cosy' with @riley in a dress - you made a luvverley couple! **chuckle**                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ray you are my partner in crime so you have to be there anyways lol                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

I know but don't tell everyone ??                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Is it too early to be giddy about this????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I can't believe you get giddy about anything Jo, You've all ways come across as a non-giddy person.
Mind you the lyrics to a Tommy Roe song keep popping into my head.
 Dizzy, I'm so dizzy my head is spinning
Like a whirlpool it never ends
And it's You girl makin' it spin
You're making me dizzy

I think dizzy suits you better.Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oooh i am going to have to try harder......cos i is GIDDYYYY. Oh yeah I am dizzzzzzzy tooooooo lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rag I hope your coming and bringing your dancing shoes :)                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oh he is dancing.....willing or not ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

You've had your dance missy and I've looked the date up and I'm working this weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rag cant you throw a sickie                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Feck it!  I'll be in the middle of my nightshift Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I throw a sickie like a woman throws a ball, it doesn't happen plus more importantly I don't get paid for sick days.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Same here Rag...I took a sickie last month and that one nights loss of pay has a profound effect :(

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Jackie is this date set in stone, other nightshifters also I see ??????  Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Yes as its the weekend of the bike show and we have always got for that as folk from outside the midlands can do the bike show as well                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption