Famous Movie one liners

187 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2024 05:48:30 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

In: Swindon and Lond
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OK Peeps
to start you off one of my personal favourites

Hitch, (2005), “Life is not the amount of breaths you take. It’s the moments that take your breath away”,  (Will Smith)

Got it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

He's a very naughty boy.............Now go away ( Life of brian )                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I'll have what she's having ...

When Harry Met Sally                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Do ya feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk   

Dirty Harry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ive had better yes man jim Carey                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Don't piss on my back and then tell me it's raining.
 Clint Eastwood in The Outlaw Josey Wales                                                                                                                                                                             
Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

" I know now why you cry. But it's something I can never do."

Arniold Schwarzenegger in Terminator2

(bought a tear to my eye)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

“Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn”,

Rhett Butler (Clark Gable)

Gone with the wind

Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

“They’re here!”
Frightened the crap outta me
Poltregeist

Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

Some great one liners so far                                                                                                                                                                             
Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

Jaws - 1975 Roy scheider (lootenant brody) - "You're gonna need a bigger boat."                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"You want a war? I'll give you a war you wouldn't believe"

Sylvester Stallone, First Blood

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dead or alive, you're coming with me"
Peter Weller, RoboCop

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I feel the need...the need for speed'

tom Cruise - top gun                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tonight, we dine in Hell!

King Leonidas

The 300

Amanda's Profile
Amanda

In: Staffordshire

Bridesmaids ...2011

I'm glad he's single cause I'm gonna climb that like a tree

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I."

What about bob  1991                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

big breaths yes and iam only foufteen carry on doctor                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Nice beaver!

Naked gun                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

“I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory”

Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore (Robert Duvall)

Apocalypse Now

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption