Ever done something really, really STOOPID?!

82 Posts | Latest reply on 24/01/2015 18:47:10 by Double six | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey  Hippytriker,  Hope its been better for you since November. Had a look at your trike on your pics. That should put a smile on your face. I have also had some disasters but found some nice people on here that made me realise, bikes and friends are important. 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yup made the 'relationship' with a non biker mistake myself......

One on the first questions now is always, so you like bikes then?

Biggest deal breaker for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Thats me outta the door now then @Stuie. **chuckle**                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Na i fink you qualify as a biker Linz!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Not quite, as i dont ride!

A gazillion years on pilly doesnt qualify me as 'a biker', i just like bikes.

SIMPLES!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Not quite, as i dont ride!

A gazillion years on pilly doesnt qualify me as 'a biker', i just like bikes.

SIMPLES!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

MOST STOOPID THING I DID THIS WEEK WAS GIVE SOMEONE A 2ND CHANCE TO BE A DECENT PERSON BUT THEY STILL ACTED VERY MUCH OUT OF ORDER AND TURNED OUT TO BE A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

MOST STOOPID THING I DID THIS WEEK WAS GIVE SOMEONE A 2ND CHANCE TO BE A DECENT PERSON BUT THEY STILL ACTED VERY MUCH OUT OF ORDER AND TURNED OUT TO BE A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE Angry

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oooh, dixi you must be really cross cos not only are you SHOUTING, ya said it twice. Lol.

Im so glad its not just me that suffers from double post-itis!                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Yes.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

Washing his biker jacket ( thank goodness an old one ) without taking out the body armour! It doesn't go well believe me . Yes definitely not my finest hour !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bobp's Profile
bobp

In: leominster

Dropped wallet into gap of exhausts after topping up with gas grabbed it without gloves on not much room between draggi pipes ouch 10 mins under cold water ouch                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

hope it aint too bad!

I think what you mean is;

@*?! #]>$% 

OUCH!                                                                                                                                                                             
bobp's Profile
bobp

In: leominster

to be honest it was the looking like a right t!!t kneeling with my hand under a tap for 10 mins with cars waiting to use the pump was worse,                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Just spent a month loading my CD's over 600 of them and in a stupid moment the reset button and put the computer back to the factory settings                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Thats a prize winning moment LOL
Do you touch the door when it says    Do Not Touch Wet Paint

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

The button was red and had a sign saying DO NOT PRESS what easy could I do?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Opening my social circle too far.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yes im stoopid I admit it I am stoopid been out shopping to buy a toaster a kettle a microwave and other such objects , went out with a full list and forgot the first item on the list got everything else but forgot the toaster and only needed to go in one shop they sell it all and the man asked is there anything else madam I think he meant mad woman ,omg dolls head is on me today I need to go quickly and change my head to something more suitable
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

YUP I let gbnp take a photo of me dressed like I was about to swimming the channel when it was glorious sunshine                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption