Ever done something really, really STOOPID?!

82 Posts | Latest reply on 24/01/2015 18:47:10 by Double six | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

OMG! This morning looking at photos on my camera from ITV, a mates 50th, the peacocks, zx12r,stuie, Rowanblossom's Weekend thinking get this lot uploaded today and i pressed wrong flipping button. Every single one GONE im gutted. What im really upset about is the fact that i had actually got stuff in focus! DOH! (I wont tell ya what i actually said but i have had to open the back door cos the air was so blue in the house!!) Anyone else done something really STOOPID? See if it makes me feel any better.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Yes I remember a time at squires talking to some short ass bint lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

GOTBIKE - the pics can still be recovered from the camera card.
If you take it to a computer repair  shop either they could do it, or will know someone who can.
If that fails, let me know as I may/probably/actually  know a man who can!
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oooh @PB, thanks that would be marvellous. Can u pm me details please?

@JP, i resemble that remark! At least there is plenty of competition,on here for the award for short ass, unfortunately the grumpy giffer award goes to you, as always! Love you sweetie, i cant wait til i see you again, missing you loads Xxx
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Put 17 quids worth of unleaded in my Mondeo diesel a while ago.   that's fairly stoopid !!

Mind  40 quids worth of diesel over the top and it ran fine.

Never tried diesel in the bike yet though  LOL

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

I got married once, that was pretty stoopid!! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yup i got married...that was a stoopid move.

Never been as stoopid as erasing piccys tho!

Runs and hides                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I trusted a woman once...Never again...                                                                                                                                                                             
FireStorm-X's Profile
FireStorm-X

In: Wigan

LOL done to many stoopid things to list lol :)   But most likey the most stupid thing was having my photo take while astrid an unexspoded IRA motor bomb lol "Ride Em Cowboy" yeh ha                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I got married twice before I got married again.  LOL

Still 3rd time lucky  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

i got up this morning.

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea

You stupid Boy Mark, Funny that though, i did the same thing Confused.                                                                                                                                                                             
justjude's Profile
justjude

In: Belper
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I got married 3 times !! What a dumb blonde !! : 0 I like a party , me !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ha ha put diesel in a petrol capri, looked like a james bond car with smoke screen behind, the next week it chucked a big end :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No, but I know someone who has!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

o yes                                                                                                                                                                              
jaybuzz's Profile
jaybuzz

In: Christchurch Han
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Fell in love, got hurt, pretty stupid thing to do really.                                                                                                                                                                              
FireStorm-X's Profile
FireStorm-X

In: Wigan

Sold my 125 last year to a chap at work that is a complete idiot :( Now sure he is going to end up killing himself or someone while on it :( So far I have had to repetly tell him to adjust and oil the chain, which most of the time he dose not bother doing :( so far the chain has fallen off the bike once while pulling away from lights :( and yesterday starting off to work it snapped and he thought it was funny because he had to pull it back to his flat :( took 2 months of telling he needed a new back tyre as it was nice and slick for him to bother to get a new tyre :( also had to tell him when his lights were not working as he dose not think he needs them while riding :( and worst of all he now wants to get a bigger bike :(                                                                                                                                                                             
jilly065's Profile
jilly065

In: Preston

I was shy once,,,,, lol how stupid is that ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Well Stoopid I was, Stoopid I is ... but I need to say a gazillion thanks to Purple Betty's ace, techno buddy for recovering all my photos.  I can't tell you how happy both of you have made me HugThumbs UpBig smileBeer, turn around time was a-maz-ing!Clap

Photo's uploaded to Into The Valley and Rowan Blossom's Magical Mystery Tour - sorry it's taken so long guys!ErmmWacko

I have learned my lesson and will upload stuff as soon as I get home in future WackoGeek

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 556 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption