margate meltdown

11 Posts | Latest reply on 25/05/2014 21:19:22 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

anyone going to margate on bank holiday for the margate meltdown?

Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Davie might be.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm going. Not from the Ace though, just straight there.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

No Davie ain't going cos he's working Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

There are a lot of people looking for you dave. What have you been doing?

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

I was rather hoping you could answer that question for me Mark ??                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

i never said nuffin. 

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Are you sure now, you wouldn't be telling little fibbies would you?Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Nuffin to do wiv me. It's them lot oop north wot done it guv. Honest.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hamster animation
^
^
Tut! ...and I've  gone and found the real Dave for ya too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I am going. Meeting a few people at Nells cafe at 10-30                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 544 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption