Cotswold Bikers Nite 2014

6 Posts | Latest reply on 03/06/2014 00:19:35 by Cloud_God | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Peeps, just wanted to give these meets a plug as there is a collection in aid of the Midland Air Ambulance every week. Last year £6000 pounds was raised. The meets are at a different biker friendly pub every Wednesday night. All meets are pre-arranged with the pub landlord so they know what to expect. Most of the pubs lay on extra drink and food supplies to cover the needs of anything up to 400 thirsty and peckish bikers. Some venues even lay on some free live music. Most of the meets are in Gloucestershire but there are a few that reach Herefordshire and Worcestershire. The full list of venues is available at  http://www.bikersnite.com/pub-list.php There is also a very active Facebook page link available from www.bikersnite.com
I hope to be at most of these meets so please say hello. I will be the only one there with a Suzuki Cavalcade. Enjoy the summer and ride safe, regards, suzukiant. Beer 

P.S I am in no way connected with the organisation of these events please contact the organisers via their website if you need more information.                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

28.05.14  Bell Inn.  Centre of Morton-in-Marsh     
I can make this!    Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope to see you there Tel, cheers suzukiant                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

Well I didn't make it! I didn't want to ride over there to find most people had stayed away due to crap weather...

But I guess most folks had the same Idea!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I didn't make it either Tel. Had spent several hours cleaning the bike ready for KISS rally. Looking on the facebook page only the die hards and organisers turned up. Might catch you at another meet Tel. Cheers and ride safe suzukiant. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

In: Swindon and Lond

Ant can you PM me when these are on?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3105 seconds. There are 1204 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption