Cherry pie

14 Posts | Latest reply on 19/05/2014 16:49:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

anyone else had one of these ?

How are you,,i am new on here as i just joined today and i am trying to see how things work,,i am looking for a good man with a good heart and i want you to know that age is just numbers,,i like your profile and i hope to get to know more things about you

How nice !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Scammer and now deleted.

For the record its better you report these directly to the mods rather than start a thread, just gives them more time to access profiles

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

OK will do    thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I had the same, thought my luck was in LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

I gave her my phone number and bank details o shit ??                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I sent her £10,000 to help her sick mother. Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Oh noooooooo  I gave her the wife's mobile number by accident !!  Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                               
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

I set her money for her mum funeral                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Ermm That's ok Ray, she must of had two mums Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I asked her for £10k to cover my funeral costs...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh I gave her your E-mail address VFR800AJ Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

so that's who all thoise mails were off, I thought it was Mrs AJ and it might be my lucky night   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Is it my magnetic personality ?????????????????????/  Big smile

How are you doing today,,it was nice to view your profile and i am interested in you and it will be great if you can send me an email on cherryphilips89@yahoo.co.uk so we can exchange emails and photos so as to know more about each other,i am new on this site ,i will be looking forward to hear from you soon and i hope you have a wonderful day

Bank card no., balance, and all my wordly goods duly passed on.

BJ can you moderate this one too ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OOP'S too late lol,                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 870 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption