Airbrushing Motorcycles

7 Posts | Latest reply on 02/07/2014 01:55:24 by Fatbob16 | Go to original / last post
livininthefastlane's Profile
livininthefastlane

In: southport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone-figured I would start a new topic, see who picks it up. I'm a Airbrush artist recently moved to the UK from California-and I'm surprised by the lack of custom painted rides here in the UK-is there a reason or is it just the present economy?

rock on ....

Simon
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

There are plenty of custom bikes out there believe me, just most of them you tend to see at Custom Shows/Rallies.Big smile   Just checked out the piccies on your profile ... impressive!  I take it that most of them are your work?  If so, I think you need to get yourself along to this summer's Shows/Rallies and show case your work.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley

Some cool stuff there fella, check out 'Kustom Nite' page on Facebook, lots of bikes and cars on there, including American stuff                                                                                                                                                                             
livininthefastlane's Profile
livininthefastlane

In: southport

hi thanks to all,, they are all my work-most in the USA but some here.                                                                                                                                                                               
jilly065's Profile
jilly065

In: Preston

The dodge paintwork is awesome :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Yes very nice work. Most custom work in the UK is for show or sunny days and as it rain 98.7% of the time here you only see it at shows lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Wow Simon, awesome paint maty !
Hope to catch up with you at one of the meets soon, might have a bit of work for you lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 408 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption