Rivington Hall Barn - Bolton 18th may 14

43 Posts | Latest reply on 19/05/2014 06:53:33 by Brian1 | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

come on guys Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

posibley me not sure yet if iv been volenterd for owt yet                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm gonna try and make this if poss,                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Depends on how my chain n sprocket holds up after saturday..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

“Depends on how my chain n sprocket holds up after saturday..”

what the hell are you doing with them  53  sawing logs  

Julestools's Profile
Julestools

In: Northwich
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Rivi barn?   Never been there   And i'm too scared to go anyway cos my ass is Ks Embarrassed   Jules   xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

done 13000 on em lol, cant do much till new ones arrive apart from ride gently, V-Rod, ! * which those who have ridden with me know that'll be an achievement * lol..                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

Julestools  ill be good Wink if you come Wink
andy be realy nice to seya x
come guys it lovely weather come say hi xx                                                                                                                                                                             
FireStorm-X's Profile
FireStorm-X

In: Wigan

Will not be able to make this one as have KISS and the earlyer Rivvy run :(                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

it tomorrow tomorrow i love ya tomorrow it only a day away LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry K something as cropped up can't make it today have a good day see you soon at KISS                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm coming !!! shame  V-Rod your not coming now , see ya at KISS !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Never rode to it but see you there once I get there lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Julestools's Profile
Julestools

In: Northwich
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Good to see you K xx   And all the other BM reprobatesFirst time at Rivi for me... must do it again sometime Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was lovely to put faces to names, was nice meeting ones i had not met and ones I had, was luuurvely to see you guys n gals xx                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

luvly bimble out                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The ride back was even better than on the way !!                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

thanks everyone great day great company nice too meet up and chat WinkHug
pic on events                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Had a great day K, brekkie virtually ready when I got to your mums, and few laughs at rivi and dinner back at yours with good company, what more could I ask for? Say thanks to your mum and Tony for their hospitality, and thanks to you and yours for a chilled afternoon with a few more laughs.
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

hugs xxx anytime 6 xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1094 seconds. There are 462 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption