your fetish

94 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2014 18:58:32 by bikerfzr | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

did I hear chocolate being mentioned in here on the quiet or what lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

would work and be glady paid in chocolate coins I would

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ooh Dixi, lol

Yes chocolate was mentioned, and pictured by our cheeky Valencia !

But as you know, it has to be the right chocolate, not any chocolate will do ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Are you stating Penny, that with the right choclate, you would available for confectionary activities of the like?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh hahaha 66, I could tell you a cruel story...but it is cruel and it doesn't become me, as my mother would say! Lol

But, to answer you're question.....as it would be 'rude' not to....lol

Nothing is impossible in the right circumstance ........ That's all I'm saying on the subject......lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ooooh penny sounds nawty nawty nawty, and if momma wouldn't like it it must be nawty,   I agree not just any chocolate will do there is some nasty cheapo stuff out there so  needs to be of cadburys standard and higher , I wanna go visit willy wonka 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dixi, I didn't know Wily had a surname.......omg                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Clap Oh, VERY good reply, Pen. Can't fault it. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well Valencia, after you telling me off in biker part songs....as I missed you first posting of white satin, I thought I better watch what I say......but thank you......bowing                                                                                                                                                                              
Double six's Profile
Double six

Ok, as you all seem to want to come clean re fetishes, I thought it about time I let everyone know mine. I have let it slip in chat when I first joined BM, but as most of that crew have moved on I dare say it has vanished into the mists of time.
From as early as I can remember, seeing the old movies with Margaret Rutherford and George Cole, I have always had a soft (?) spot for St Trinians girls.
Even now as a man in my ahem 50's, a short school uniform with stockings worn by a mature lady always gets the blood racing.
So, to any ladies attending any events I am, fancy dress as a St Trinian could well mean you have a drooling idiot followingvyou around all night with my tongue dragging on the floor.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol 66, there's a name for men like you! ;)

Sorry but I've already sorted my outfit out for 29th Nov, and no I don't do that sort of dressing up in public...strictly for the bedroom and whoever I am sharing the night with......but he'd have to be special to get that kind of treatment :D
Double six's Profile
Double six

Pervert, yes I know Penny, but there is nothing wrong with a mature woman dressing up to tease, as long as boundaries are clearly defined.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh I know all the rules 66 - hahhaaaa

And pervert wasn't the word I was thinking ........

Today's fetish.......I'll be painting my kitchen with not a lot on!
Wink wink ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pen, it's a practical idea unless an unexpected visitor arrives.   On the other hand, it may be a practical idea if an expected visitor arrives. Each to their own; Who am I to comment?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ooh I likes dressing up. ....and long black gloves with bling jewellery always sets the scene. .

Ahem..                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ahem in deed badtothebone...

Well the paintings all done, paint in places I didn't know existed ;)
And no unexpected visitors, thank god!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've still had no replies at all to my request for extremely ticklish women who happen to like bondage... perhaps I phrased it wrongly.Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerfzr's Profile
bikerfzr

In: Northampton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

didnt visit ya penny as phone was deadwhen ya was up ladder ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Probably good job, you may have come through door FZR and knocked me off my ladder, Kitchen floor would have looked more like a murder scheme rather than a body painting! :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Val, yes I think you phased it wrong, I can't help.....only my feet are ticklish, and I'm not commenting on bondage.......oh I might have ticklish ribs too?, can't remember as it's been a long time since I've been pinned to the floor!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9688 seconds. There are 750 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption