your fetish

94 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2014 18:58:32 by bikerfzr | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

…unless you embarked upon this epic feat in the dark, when Dick Turpin’s would’ve been closed. It would’ve been cold at night, though. I hope the pillion was wearing gloves. 
Thumbs UpClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well I had a very colourful youth, so I haven't bothered reading fifty shades as I would probably find it boring, my friends always ask me to write a book. What and give my secrets away?!
Fetish today?.......a hot cup of tea mouth ;)
Tomorrow will be something different lol x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Who was this colourful youth you had, Pen? You can tell us. We'll keep it a secret.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

now now penny don't be telling your secrets to all and sundry and yup write a book sounds like it could be a very interesting read                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

must admit did have a major shoe fettish not too many years ago but had to be jimmy choos and I ended up with box after box piled up in my dressing room then saw sense and thought never gonna wear all them clear out time unfortunately its now a boot fetish
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dixi did you just sit there sniffing the Jimmy's, or put them on and gave yourself a damn good sexy look in the mirror?! ;)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm unsure as to whether I want dix to answer that...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If there are any extremely ticklish women out there who happen to like bondage...   I can't believe I posted that. Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Valencia, I think you're now,giving something away...??
So I guess you tie her up and then tickle her to death! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If laughter is the best medicine, Pen, then I would act as the most efficient (and ruthless) doctor of all time.Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh I see, must change your name to Mr Tickle....
I bet you don't need to use fake foam hands then?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I wouldn't admit any vulnerable spots to anyone anyway lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Be fun trying to find them.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh god Valencia, you are the devil! Lol

As I'm good at knots, I go first.......

Think we gone off subject a little lol

I haven't said my fetish of the day today yet........of course our chat room chat....chocolate!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You got a chocolate fetish, Pen? There are plenty of opportunities to indulge in said activity, though the following example would possibly be more suitable for Dix;
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zt43b_fighting-in-ch...ate_people                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol, I really can not tell you my wildest choco story, you're too young and innocent.....pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm sure the dark haired one is Dixi, don't you think so? ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If your wildest choco story has absolutely nothing in common with either Marianne Faithfull or this poster- -CHOCOLATE COVERED WOMEN - then, yes, I would agree with you that I'm too young and innocent to be told about it.   As regards your other post; we can only wait until Dix comes back on line to confirmSmile or denyUnhappy it.                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great picture, but where's her nipple??                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

P.s yes neither, so that story stays in the cupboard! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9688 seconds. There are 569 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption