your fetish

94 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2014 18:58:32 by bikerfzr | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

do you have a fetish ?

Wink

tell  i  dare  ya Pinch                                                                                                                                                                              
Vtx1800's Profile
Vtx1800

In: Northampton

I likes standingin me garden in me boiler suit and wellies wif a fork in me hand and a gas mask on oo arrr                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Not at liberty to say, will have to ask the virtual wife, but a bacon sandwich is involved at some point in the event. Lets just say, food sex doesn't even begin to cover it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ooer Kay missus! What a question LOL   Yes I have fetishes (doesn't everyone) but they shall remain private and only between me and potential partner/s.... ( fnarr fnarr fnarr Big smile ) Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Julestools's Profile
Julestools

In: Northwich
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Sayin' nothin' K   Not a word Embarrassed   xx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

I could show you K lol                                                                                                                                                                               
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Well... a girlie can't reveal all her secrets... I could tell you.. but then I would have to kill you                                                                                                                                                                             
Julestools's Profile
Julestools

Lynn...... kill me Tongue   Ha ha ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I should stay out of this one as almost invariably involves some sort of food, unless your into rubber suits and gimp masks.

Mind you I always had a thing for strawberry yoghurt and / or whipped cream.  not necessarily to eat though   LOL

I'm told that ice cubes can be fun ??????????  Not anything I ever tried though.

These days , just content myself with a pipe, slippers and a good book........................................ as if  !!!!!!!!!! 

I aint dead yet !!!!!  GeekEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Julestools's Profile
Julestools

The yellow dress was a one off..... honest! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I could say "lime green Mankini" but id be lying lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

@ jp i bet you could Wink

vtx we need pic Wink

6 hope bacon is involved Pinch

lulu just between me and you i wont tell LOL

Julestools you ass is mine Tongue

pmsl @Lynn660Cool

VFR800AJ  ice cuds are awesomeEmbarrassed 

Andy53kwackers  "lime green Mankini" LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

better when its fire and ice!!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not sure mine can be released before the 9o clock watershed pmsl tho the one of suzy perry n whipped cream can haha                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

What ever you want it to be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cheesecake a lady and then cheesecake then the same lady with cheesecake Censored 

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

like a sandwich ??? @v rod 

stutts wow reallyBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Oh lots and lots, that little grey book has nothing on real life!! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

one has to read between the lines   K                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

O I C Cool                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 567 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption