tyres and tyre fitting

3 Posts | Latest reply on 05/05/2014 07:21:37 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just used a guy near Bury ......... excellent service and reasonable prices, free fitting and balancing.

They fitted my tyre which admittedly i dindnt buy there, so charged for the fitting.

Really nice guys too

www.biketyres247.com/                                                                                                                                                                               
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I buy my tyres on line then take them with a loose wheel to a local small local bike shop who swaps them for £10. Not bad seeing as the local council charges £5/tyre for disposal.
Or I've got the gear to change and balance them myself if the weather is warm. (Makes the new tyre much more flexible.)
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I usually go to Automoto, opposite the Manor Cafe. Ride, go for a coffee, ride out.

I could save a few quid online, but I enjoy the ride out, by the time I get back they are scrubbed in.

And I trust Automoto to do things right, that is worth supporting!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 1875 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption