Whiteways Cafe Sunday 8th June

22 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2014 21:00:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Anyone fancy riding to Whiteways café at Bury Hill on June 8th. More info about meet places and times when see what interest is shown.   Would be good to see some new faces coming along.                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Think I'm free that day and will be up for it. ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You can count me in as well.                                                                                                                                                                             
passenger's Profile
passenger

In: bexhill on sea

me me me me, please.................

Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

Not a new face but you can count me in :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Always good to see your face Cheryl Smile

I'm in. Me me me me!!                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

i've got a sunburnt face, does that count?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be a definate maybe for this date!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Submitted to the Events Calendar                                                                                                                                                                                     
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Added to Events Calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4494                                                                                                                                                                               
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Many thanks Scorpio54.                                                                                                                                                                              
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Not long to this one. Now the sun is shining get your bikes out and come and join us, if anyone wants a lift put your name down on the events calendar lift request, I'm sure there will be a few with a spare pillion seat.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Come on all you lot get your names down on the events calendar,   come along and meet the legend or is it B%*l end Confused called   AndySimmo and xj with his sunburnt face, an experience not to be   missed.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

This weekend folks :)                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

The weather is looking good for this ride, looking forward to seeing you all again and meeting some new faces.
Ride safely everyone.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lots of cuddles

please for everyone

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Photo's posted on the Events Calendar, of a good day out with a good crowd.

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

A great day out, good to see everyone again and to meet some new faces. Everybody behaved themselves, even Dave VM :P

Hope to see you all and more on the next trip out.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 557 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption