Cosford Airshow

14 Posts | Latest reply on 08/06/2014 21:51:42 by havfun | Go to original / last post
Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

In: Swindon and Lond
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If anybody fancies it XH558 will be at Cosford this year. Could be her last time.
Book tickets here
http://www.cosfordairshow.co.uk/intheair.html
I have got my ticket already.
Postcode is TF11 8UP                                                                                                                                                                              
Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

http://www.hungerhillfarm.co.uk/farm-shop.php

Have emailed these guys see if they allow bikes. Maybe do the museum saturday camp overnight for early start sunday                                                                                                                                                                              
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

I'm gutted I can't make this :( 

I Love the Vulcan, In fact I went in the Flight Crew Area of one a couple of weeks ago at Coventry and could not believe how cramped it is for such a Large Plane. 

Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

Yeah saw video of the cockpit. Amazingly tiny for size and number of crew

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

remind me near the time please                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

iv watched the vulcan when it goes for its regular runround from finingly 
so gracefull 
so slow in the turn from takeoff youd think its just hanging there
then theres the sound
and the vibs
im about 1.1/2 miles away  and you know when its going for a run
before its turnd a wheel

Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

Will keep you posted HF                                                                                                                                                                             
Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

remember seeing it as a nipper the whine from those engines was amazing                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I worked at Bruntingthorpe  with the Waltons who bought her from the RAF, and consiquently got her airworthy again, She is an awsome aircraft and will love to see her again !!!!Put me in for this one as well !!                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

.                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

briliant day
got some great pikis

havfun's Profile
havfun

got back about 1 hr ago
will put pikis up when i find out how                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 2021 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption