Sunday 20 July birthday ride out for Cally

21 Posts | Latest reply on 03/05/2014 06:56:10 by Imola72 | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi all, I have been asked to set up a ride for Cally's birthday. Ideas so far are North Wales, Cumbria, Yorkshire, or somewhere different,. Somewhere with a good place to gather for something to eat at lunch. Tis Cally's birthday, so her Ladyship gets the final say on where. So let me have your suggestions.
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

somewhere that we dont have to travel millions of miles just to get there would make a nice change for me and russ !!                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

hartside cafe

Imola72's Profile
Imola72

In: Rainhill near Li
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

We're going there June 29th BTW that piccie's spoiling the layoutLOL

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

are we Shocked you never side Wink

sorry Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

lol, in the events KC
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

I suppose we could go there againErmm                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

well i think this will probably be too far/expensive for us again Unhappy sorry jo i know nothing has been decided yet but i know from past events/rides etc they are always 100mls or more away right over the west side of the country and with us having to pay for the wedding we have got to be really careful with money this year.and as it costs us  £70 and more just to fuel both bikes we will be looking at a lot less mileage and no im not trying to cause any arguments before anyone says anything but as has been said before nobody ever wants to come over to our side of the country very much,and as i have tried to organise meets etc with nobody wanting to go i have about given up lol.so if i miss most of the rides out then so be it Unhappy hope you all enjoy wherever you decide to go and i wish cally a very happy birthday in advance Big smile xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Just asking for ideas of new places at the mo. It is Cally's day, so the birthday girl gets to choose.                                                                                                                                                                             
Julestools's Profile
Julestools

In: Northwich
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

20th of July is ok for me.... at the moment but things change.... No1 daughter should be in Seoul by then anyway                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

snigger Pinch

Southport Carousel 

dont think we have done a run to this om BM  yet                                                                                                                                                                               
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

LOL
i need Thumbs Up another pic i think                                                                                                                                                                               
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Ya need summit woman lmao

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

pmsl LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

Coast Riders Cafe Blackpool                                                                                                                                                                              
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

what about scarborough                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6523 seconds. There are 914 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption