The Skins Appreciation Thread

26 Posts | Latest reply on 25/09/2007 21:03:43 by skins | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Skins you such a good sport even if your not aware of it. Come on guys and gals lets give this guy some winks.   No better Son could a mommy ask for.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wink
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Question                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Just go with the flow Matt. Don't try and work it out you'll just give yaself a headache LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

oh ok lol                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

ahh yes well skins, he's wuvvly bless him... no good at skateboarding tho... LMAO   xx lula xx                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

WinkWinkWink to skins!                                                                                                                                                                             
roadangel's Profile
roadangel

In: Warwickshire

Clap    Thumbs Up    Wink     Star     Wacko   ALL TO SKINS, WHAT A LITTLE LOVE- BLESS HIM   anyone fancy chipping in to buy him a skateboard of his very own to practice on??   OH and while we are here, I know a certain French Fry who might like a pogo stick to practice on, what did you get it to MAC?? 4 hops was it?? still pmsl at ya both even if am bleary eyed....                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Such kind words... but dont think i am wearing that thong at skeggy...LOL... Hi this is party boy and welcome to jackass,,,,,pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Quote skins... Such kind words... but dont think i am wearing that thong at skeggy...LOL... Hi this is party boy and welcome to jackass,,,,,pmsl     Oh but you promised you would. We have it on tape so theres no going back now. As for that skateboard what did you expect trying to get your knee down on a skateboard on a corner is slightly different to being  on a bike skins even you should know that.   French Fries, keep working on it I am sure you could out pogo any bm member with time.   Thank goodness no one spotted the roller blades.    must make mental note to check my public liability insurance cover before having bm folk to tea next time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Oh i need to know!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

Wink  xx                                                                                                                                                                               
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Always push the boundaries for speeding no matter what i am on Dips... As for the thong I am sure i did not mention I would but then again cant remember the whole night.. Images and flash backs keep appearing.. Oh Oh did i really do that...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
roadangel's Profile
roadangel

In: Warwickshire

yes skins its all true and more....... you little tart !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

and he was soooooooo well behaved at Rock & Blues too! Wot the hell were you lot giving him? Nope, forget I asked that last question!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

skins well behaved at the rock n blues di ?????? geeeeeeeee how drunk was u hun???? pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Perhaps I my attention was elsewhere then! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

im sayin nowt LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

But I'm still sure I would have noticed skins in a pink wig, naked on a skateboard! Not that he would have got too far in all that mud! LOL   Or was that him up on the stage in the bikini babe comp? Hmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

now u mention it di roflmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 1171 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption