so...Guy Martin

6 Posts | Latest reply on 12/05/2014 07:10:56 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
suzuki Rob's Profile
suzuki Rob

In: Walton on Thames
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Been reading this weeks MCN and all the other online media i have sent to me and its looking like Guy may be able to get somewhere at the TT this year.
What’s everyone else think?                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

haven't had chance to read anything yet, but I bloody hope so!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs

I hope so too. Not only for him because he deserves it, but bike racing needs a personality like him to get some success to give the sport a higher profile in the general media. Some of his success should then rub off on other competitors for the benefit of all. Remember Barry Sheene?
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

He has the bike, the team and he has had more time on the bike testing......he just has to keep focused.                                                                                                                                                                             
suzuki Rob's Profile
suzuki Rob

In: Walton on Thames

Did anyone see Guy on the one show?
I was a little nerves as he he does speak his mind and that can sometimes be ... well inappropriate ,particularly for the BBC. But hay he was good!
Anyone got his book yet?

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I heard him on Radio 2 on Friday morning. What a giggle, i was in full guffaw mode. Top bloke.

Book is imminent.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 640 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption