Ride Of Honour 2014

14 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2014 16:59:48 by TAB007 | Go to original / last post
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

This years ride of honour will be taking place on 2 Aug.
Riding from squires to  The Infantry Training Camp at Catterick. This year we will not be using the A1 so 125's are welcome.
registration is needed and all information can be found at Rideofhonour.com   The ride is limited to 500 bikes and over 100 have already registered in the first few days. so register soon.
The event will be on the events page in a few days.
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

This is on same weekend as yorkshire pudding rally and near enough to do both                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

only 7 days left to register and getting full.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

last day to register is TOMORROW                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Online registrations have been extended to this Sunday. Go to RIDE OF HONOUR .COM.  lots of entertainment and food provided at catterick.                                                                                                                                                                               
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Vlad - can I do this ride on my little bike?                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh

Yep it's not on any Motorways or A1 this year Thumbs Up

http://rideofhonour.com/

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Yes  The ride is 125 friendly and you can register on the day but you are not garanteed a T-shirt.                                                                                                                                                                                
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Ok, well you will have to wait for me then!! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Will be a slow ride some scooters on it.                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

I'm going, I may lasso myself to a bigger bike in case I need to go a bit faster! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

I went, I saw and I conquered! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption