Took a wrong turn been lost for about a year!!!

22 Posts | Latest reply on 21/08/2014 23:17:10 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey all bodies i found the way home at long last...And gawd darn its good to finally find the way. Hope all is great with everyone? See ya soon xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hello wenders ; bloody hell bet you've got some stories to tell   I know Never Never Land is a way off the main road but a year two find your front door  Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Welcome back Wends Hug

You'll have to bring us "up to date" with your adventures Wink

Are we likely to see you at KISS Ermm

I hope so, looking forward to catching up soon Thumbs Up

Maybe you can make the Matlock gathering Approve

Julestools's Profile
Julestools

In: Northwich
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Missed you..... not that i ever showed my face on here anyway but we almost nearly met at the Pondarosa a couple of years ago.... That was probably close enough Tongue Bugger..... that was my first real post! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Welcome back. Hope to see you at the rally indeed                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hugs xx wend welcome back xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hi lady and welcome back :)

Hope to see you at the KISS Rally in a few weeks, jump straight back in

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey Wenders!

Welcome Back Hun.. Hope everything's ok now?

Like the other's said..hopefully see you at KISS!Thumbs Up xx

wenders's Profile
wenders

Thanks all for the welcome wishes.

Vrod most definately have as im tramping all week throughout uk in truck and have certainly seen a few things..

Em missed ya too bud and be great to catch up. Filled the form in for my kiss ticket, i promised kaz n pots id be at their big day come hell or worse. See ya soon and stay safe x

Julestools i am honoured and humbled that my return has got you to post for first time!! No excuse now youve taken the plunge, expect to be seeing you airing yours views in the forums....And im sure your attempts of avoiding me will be in vain. You cant hide forever :-) x

Hey Matt, congratulations, i wish you both a long, healthy happy life together xx

Kaycat hunny good to see you. Hope everything is going well for ya xxhugsxx

BJ last but by no means least. The lady who makes it all happen, good to be back among friends xx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

welcome home Wenders...                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

thanks Wenders.  See you next month Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Julestools's Profile
Julestools

In: Northwich
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Oops You've got me scared now Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi Wenders Doll. So you've found your way out of the wardrobe from Never Never Land back to the land of BM. Run girl run, back to Never Never Land   Welcome back XX                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

WENDERSSSSSSSSS glad your back hun hope your doing well catch up soon kid                                                                                                                                                                              
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Whooo hoooooo!! Clown fanfeckintastic news! Big hug waiting for ya here hun xx                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Thanks all xxxx

LF doing all i can and some to be at your very special day. Im so happy 2 of the nicest people ive met found each other and its all worked out superbly. Lurv n hugs xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Be good to see you Wenders Lady :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good to see you made it  to KISS (hugs).                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi, like Wenders, been lost for many a year..
I want to come home to my kind.

Please be kind and say hi :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Get along to an event, Rainbow.
A warm welcome awaits.

ps - HI!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 569 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption