autumn camp

131 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2014 05:35:45 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

It is on the events calendar guys, here's the link http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4519                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Only one week to go :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Jaffa where you hiding mate ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sorry guys been very busy lately with work and family issues will be looking to get there between 12 &1 Friday looking forward to a chill out see you all there guys and don't forget everyone welcome the more the merrier and doesn't matter how you arrive just turn and relax with mates
JP's Profile
JP

Jaffa really sorry mate but had to take myself off this one . My shoulder is still bad and I have now screwed my back aswell hope its a great weekend hope to see you all soon.                                                                                                                                                                               
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

See you all tonight.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jamesellery's Profile
Jamesellery

In: Newcastle

Umbrellas at the ready!                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Should be there late Saturday afternoon after RTTW (hopefully) :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

guys we are really sorry but gonna have to back out of this as ive not been too good this week not sleeping very stressed out and russ has got to work again am gutted but not a lot we can do Cry xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

only six have turned up so fa
r. Would those 12 who said they would attend, please
remove their names if not coming.                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

to late to come

JP's Profile
JP

Hope your all having a great weekend really miffed I missed out on this.

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

What a brilliant weekend, even if it did rain a bit on Saturday morning.

Jaffa you are a star, you had better start planning next years do. Same place if you like because the Moth and Lantern is just about perfect for kind of do.

And to all those that couldn't make because; it might rain, the cat needed polishing, it might rain, the lawn needed cutting, it might rain or simply because it just might rain you've missed a good 'un.

Get the lawn cut and the cat polished in advance next year, buy some waterproofs and come along.
JP's Profile
JP

I wish I could have gone but dont think it would have done my back any good sleeping on the airbed. Will be there next time I hope

Ted_Derby's Profile
Ted_Derby

In: Derby

Nice to meet up with a few of the members. Back home now with the tent airing out on the line. Decent venue with all that's required for a fair price. A chair in the shower room wouldn't go amiss though :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Thanks Jaffa, excellent site and good company. Was nice to meet some new faces.
 Hope everyone got home safely.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yay, nice one Jaffa, it's not true wot Steve sed 'bout u.

And the sun came out fer us on the ride-out to Skeggie as well.

Highly recommended pub; shame about the neighbours.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

i am soooo glad you all liked the moth and lantern as me and russ found it a really lovely place with fantastic proprietors Big smile i really wish we could have made it but with russ being so snowed under at work and me just not being 100% well we couldnt.but deffo fo next time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Jamesellery's Profile
Jamesellery

In: Newcastle

Nice one Jaffa! Good weekend all round. Cheap as chips and a good laugh.

Maybe bring it forward next year for all of those fair weather fairies ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Sorry i missed this one but family stuff over took me                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3438 seconds. There are 593 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption