autumn camp

131 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2014 05:35:45 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry Jaffa I can't make this, I'm working ...gutted :(

I NEED a Monday -Friday job!  * sigh*

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Kaz can you not feel an illness coming on lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Jackie... I could quite easily ;) but unfortunately I can't afford to lose any pay :(                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thats pants :(                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Camping Weekend at The Moth and Lantern - Notts

Date and time: From 03 October 2014 at 00:00 to 05 October 2014 at 00:00

Description: Camping pitch £5 per night payable to pub on arrival.

Rooms:- £25 single and £40 double or twin per night

Note that these are room only prices, breakfast is £6 per person extra                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Sounds ok except for having to arrive at midnight and leave at midnight. Lol ??                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Dustin Shhh they may not notice as it will be dark                                                                                                                                                                                
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Does that mean i need a torch Pongo ?

JP's Profile
JP

Yes if you can find it lol

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Oh flip yeah I forgot i have temporarily misplaced the one Mr Ken gave me damn !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

This looks good to me....I need a break....we should be all right there as its only a mile or so from rampton high security mental institution heeheehee....plus not far for me to get there....                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Looking forward to this one :)

Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

Come on guys any more fot this one good chance for newbies to meet people and relax for the weekend you know you want to                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Any of you southern softies venturing up to Lincoln?  Looks great                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

will be happening soon get your mugs on the event page folks gonna be a good party BeerParty                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

right come on guys the more the merrier doesn't matter how you get there just come along great way to get to know people and have a laugh see you there                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

anymore takers for this little shin dig??? its only a few weeks away now folks PartyBeerThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ray01's Profile
ray01

In: retford

Im not far from the moth mite not be able to to the weekend but will get myself down for a few                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Had to take myself off this as I dont think I can make it                                                                                                                                                                               
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Not long now to time for a ...

BUMP

and then it's winter :-(

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption