I got MARRIED - sneaky!

31 Posts | Latest reply on 22/04/2014 08:33:14 by Jackyan | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

As if the title doesn't already say it all, we're also expecting a baby!!!

Life has been moving mega fast for me as I'm sure those of you who know me have noticed.
Hopefully Marsha and myself will see many of you at the KISS rally next month. Our flights etc are all booked and ready.

Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Congratulations!                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Sneaky indeed, didn't want to steal anyone elses' thunder eh?

Congratulations.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Congratulations Matt and Marsha.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Matt and Marsha!Hug

hugs to you both!xxx HugHandshakePartyBeerHug                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Woohoo....congrats to you both                                                                                                                                                                             
Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

In: Manchester

Congratulations to you both Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

sneeky sneeky allright congrats to you both                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Congratulations Matt and Marsha.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Thanks everyone. We got married in October actually but were keeping it quiet cos we planned to have a big ceremony in England next year. EU laws say you have to officially marry where you live though. Since we got pregnant though we decided to announce the wedding also
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

'Flights' to a BM party - gimme a break!

Only allowed if u buy me a beer!!!

ps - congrats.

How'd u do it wiv yr back?

Matt's Profile
Matt

Lol not even if I'm flying the plane myself? Haha

Can't bring the pregnant lady so far on the bike and it's really expensive on the boat. Flights much cheaper.

Plus I made the mistake of riding to mcn with my back. Big mistake that cost me 2 years of my life
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Congratulations Matt and Marsha Big smile All the very best for the future Big smile   xxx Thumbs Up xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs

Congratulations to you both, and the little one to come!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Congrats to you both but just cuz you got married last year and the better half is expecting don't get you out of buying the round .                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Congratulations to you Both !! xxx

teenybash's Profile
teenybash

In: Thetford
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Always lovely to hear good news, Congratulations on both fronts. May your little one , when they arrive give you so much joy.

Best wishes for the future xx

BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Hi
Congratulations to you Both !! xxx
May your life be full of joy                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Congrats to Boss Man and now Boss Lady :) and Wee Itchabod lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 999 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption