Rivington Hall Barn - Bolton 8TH JUNE 2014

104 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2014 20:53:01 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

go girl way hay xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

First-timers often seem to have a bit of difficulty, for some reason.
Leave the M61 at Junction 6 and turn right. Straight across the roundabout, past the Reebok Stadium and turn left at the next major roundabout.
After about 2 miles, go straight on at the roundabout - the Joseph Holt pub on your right. Couple of hundred yards later, turn right into Lever Park. Straight on for a couple of miles, past the lower barn on your left, and turn right up the lane to the Upper Barn. SortedThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

ermmm Wills you lost me at reebok!!                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

tis 3 am and carnt hear liquid sunshine                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

See you all up there leaving sone                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh

Should be there for 10ish with a group                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

giddy giddy giddy                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Sorry cant make it kay hope you get a big turn out and have a great day                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

hug xx jp will miss  ya xxseya soonHug                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

can i just say thank you allllllllll was great fantastic awesome brilliant wonderful to seya you all there and what a great day xxxxx thanks you hugs xxx                                                                                                                                                                                
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Good day out kaycat Nice to see everyone old and new ??                                                                                                                                                                             
jilly065's Profile
jilly065

In: Preston

Woo hoo, lovely to see so many of you again, I've uploaded some photos on the event page,, tag away xx                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh

Was a great place to visit and had  great run back up to Edinburgh

Good to meet some new folk and a great way to finish of the weekend.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

What a brilliant day met even more lovely people thanks big ray for the tea and gotbikeneedpilot for my tickets                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Absolutely fantastic day, met some old friends and made a few new ones :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It was lovely seeing you again littlefecker I'm glad you had a nice time                                                                                                                                                                             
RobC's Profile
RobC

In: Worksop

Great day just got home. Nice to meet you all again.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Having spent all last night  with a foul migraine and twisted muscles in my neck, shoulder and back ,I was  ready to chew the table leg by this morning,  and am  so upset at not getting there and seeing you all for hugs, tea and cake today!!!.
*:(( crying

But I'm so glad you all had a good time, the pics look great........ and I'll be there - next time!
Star

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

What a great day, so pleased i forced myself onto the bike this morning (major back pain n hurty knee). Good to see friends old n new.

@Jules, the pink suits you sir!

@wolfy, no probs re tickets, pleased to be of service.

Nice to see everyone enjoying the sunshine and the banter!

Never been to Rivi before, great venue, will have to find a better way to get there other than motorway n A58 next time.
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate

go via skipton coln etc ( coz carnt rember them ) idid cosford air show briliant day and the vulcan was well worth the ride                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6484 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption