Rocker Rumble Squires 9th -11th May

10 Posts | Latest reply on 09/05/2014 15:15:38 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

Yes it,s at Squires 3 days of fun with groups disco and all sorts of other things going on including the Legendary Scarborough Burn-Up which leaves on Saturday at 10.30 prompt.
Entry 6 pound, camping free for tents.

Any one want to join me there
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Put me down as a definite maybe!?                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

I'm up for the Scarborough run if I'm allowed on my little 125?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hmmm it's a good weekend Bill.. but it's same weekend as Thundersprint, think I'm going there instead.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Well I definitely might see you there Richard but Taboo not sure who can go on the ride out as I,m not organising it                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

would have done this but I am at thundersprint that weekend                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Hi if your going to this event I won't be there till tea time on the Friday so who ever gets there first park as close to the gate as you can get if we are in the top field, near were we were at the Rock and Bike show if you can please                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Bill I can't make this but could you make some inquiries 're the rock.un bike show as there are still.No.tickets on sale. I have heard rumors that it may get cancelled ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs

Not doing the weekend but may just go for Sunday lunch - separate thread started.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'm nipping over this evening.... but not stopping as I'm off to Thundersprint this weekend                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 613 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption