Bikerfriendly places and meets Hampshire area

13 Posts | Latest reply on 15/04/2014 15:29:06 by TheSlasher | Go to original / last post
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Picking up from the thread Rowanblossom started for Manchester... I would like to know where do people head to down south... Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire area. My move is now imminent... 4 more weeks to go and I think I would like to shake the south up a bit lol Apart from Loomies and H-café and Alton bike night I have not been anywhere yet.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Lynn talk to @stuie. He is from the area, knows a load of folk n can defo point ya in the right direction... Oh yeah av a drink or six before ya do, he will no doubt wax lyrical for a very long time as its his favourite subject next to food! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

I know it isn't Hampshire/Wiltshire, but there's Whiteways Café, Bury Hill on the A29 in West Sussex. Usually packed with bikers on a Sunday                                                                                                                                                                               
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

In: Rainhill near Li
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

The Biker Guide has quite a few places listed:

http://www.thebikerguide.co./bikerfriendlymeetingplaceshampshire.html                                                                                                                                                                              
Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

In: Swindon and Lond
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks Imola. Never knew this website existedThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

Always a good resource if you're on your travels, although local knowledge is probably betterWink                                                                                                                                                                              
Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

In: Swindon and Lond
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Move around the country with work about every six months so do not possess any local knowledge unfortunately                                                                                                                                                                             
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

I was thinking of BM members local to a particular area                                                                                                                                                                              
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

The link doesn't seem to work for me....?                                                                                                                                                                             
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

Hi Lynn, you just need to copy the link and paste it into a new browser window and open it from there.                                                                                                                                                                              
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Had done that but it tells me the website is not available                                                                                                                                                                             
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

Hi Lynn, they must have moved that page, try this (home page) and select the activity and area from the available menus:

http://www.thebikerguide.co.uk/

I72
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Thanks, will do                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 941 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption