Oliver's Mount - Sunday April 13th

6 Posts | Latest reply on 11/04/2014 08:06:22 by Holmfirthgirl | Go to original / last post
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

First TT warm-up meeting of the year on Sunday!
Might take a look?

http://www.acu.org.uk/news/2014/03/tt-warm-up-at-olivers-mount-ian-watson-13th-april/
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ahh blx!!! am away this weekend!! I always manage to miss Olivers Mount!!! haven't been in years since I saw Sheeny there!!!

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

if they move it to new forrest will be there

Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs

LOL @Holmfirthgirl
Last time I saw racing there was about 1975, went on my BSA Bantam, which was no mean ride!

Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

would love to go but always seem to be working when its put on BM do they have more than one meet a year                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

here ya go : http://www.auto66.com/calendar.htm

It's a fantastic place to go Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 644 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption