Thundersprint

22 Posts | Latest reply on 14/05/2014 11:39:01 by JP | Go to original / last post
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just wondering if anyone is camping for the full weekend at the thundersprint                                                                                                                                                                              
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Ray and myself should be camping                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Have done this a few times now. Great day out but think that they need to change the format a,little to keep the interest.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

nice one shelley will book weekend off and get tickets now if poss                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

hols booked and tickets ordered                                                                                                                                                                             
Julestools's Profile
Julestools

In: Northwich
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I used to go every year when it was in the car park in Northwich. (well I could walk there) Tempted to camp there this time if I can get the van sorted in time..... If not it'll be a daytrip Too much work to do at the moment though Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

In: Rainhill near Li
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Probably just the one day for me Sunday the 11th, been many times when it was at Northwich.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

A day trip for me, probably be the Saturday!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i am going for the weekend looks like a blast, good line up too                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Cruiser Gal will be manning the stall for NABD folks so mind you go annoy her :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

always Jackie its compulsory weekend of beer good company and ice cream mint choc chip and I might even buy them                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

jules come and join us for the weekend its mandatory                                                                                                                                                                             
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

In: Rainhill near Li
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Well if the weather's like it is today on Sunday I'll be at home watching SBK ImolaSmile

newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Day trip on the sunday for us i'm afraid but will look out for u Jaffa :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

cant miss me kid see you sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

We'll be there on Sunday.... Will look out for you Jaffa ..and everyone else Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Well back home now.. had a great day.. but it rained......and rained...and the sun came out....and it rained againConfused

But still had a great day! Thumbs Up 

Big thanks to Geoff for taking me and good to see Big Ray and little Josh, Sue (cruiser girl), John (Jaffa),  Olly (newbikerchick) and her man (sorry forgot his name!! Embarrassed

And not forgetting ...the gorgeous Scott Redding!! Big smile

I've put a couple of photos on.. including one of Rossi's old race bikes that had been in a lock-up forgotten about for 7 years.

Hope you've all dried out.. I have... just! lolLOL

newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Was good to see you too hun and Ray .Shame we had all that rain was dry when Martin (Firetrap) and I got back home to conway Big smile   Soz missed ya Jaffa lets hope we get nice dry sunny weather for Kiss Big smile   See ya all soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

That's it! Firetrap!  dohhh sorry for forgetting his name Ermm

Yeh it was dry by the time we went through Belper and when I got home to Barnsley the sun was cracking the flags!  Typical! lol 

Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

well finally did thundersprint racing great weekend camping atrocious tent robbed Friday night fortunately they got away with nought. others not so lucky.
no security at night no police at night.
worst part of camping no indoor bars and nowhere to sit inside with beer, thanks to cruisergal and her mate alan would have hed totally shite weekend the organiser couldn't ru a p??? up in a brewery will not be going again
great to meet up with driends on sunday sorry I missed Ollie and firetrap but did see ray and  karey alsomey fi good venue but no provision made for bad weather                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 632 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption