moth and lantern

8 Posts | Latest reply on 06/04/2014 16:22:12 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well me and the lovely russ are away to the bikers pub the moth and lantern soon to see what its like and whether the accomodation and food is any good.could be a good venue for a bm meet up/weekend away will report on our return Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Howzit going? Bet the ride down was fab, stu found some ace roads on the way down.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well we just got home and i have to say i was impressed.its not 5star but then it doesnt pretend to be.but the venue is fantastic,the hospitality is second to none and the food was just fabulous.we had carvery for our tea and i was totally stuffed.the beer apparently according to russ was fantastic.we met some of the guys from the streetfighter owners club(lovely peeps) they have had a few parties there and they love it.the landlord and landlady couldnt have been more accomodating.there was no bother from the power station.all it gives out is steam from the cooling towers and i couldnt smell anything and was no dust or anything in the air.the bikes were out front all night and they were as clean as when we went to bed.i for one think it would be a fab place to have a meet up/party.and they have enough room in the garden to accomodate at least 30 tents and the use of a big field about a minits walk from the pub that will take over 100 tents.so all in all a very good venue.i may see about arranging a meet up there in the near future if anyones interested???????Thumbs UpBig smileParty                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

where is it?                                                                                                                                                                               
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

its near retford nottinghamshire its right out in a little village called cottam and its just fab Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

http://www.retfordbnb.co.uk   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

looks good Big smile Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

it was such a fantastic evening we really enjoyed ourselves.and lynn and jay the owners are just lovely Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 608 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption