lets make everyone happy!!

33 Posts | Latest reply on 02/04/2014 13:19:15 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well apparently you lot on here according to the glorious leader matt dont like me and his complaints box is full of compaints about me!! so i shall make you all happy and when my subs run out at the end of the month i shall do what a lot of people have done and i shall leave all you lot to yourselves.all my actual friends who dont stab me in the back well im on facebook so if you need to chat then thats where you will find me.enjoy your selves peeps and will catch you on the road sometime                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Well I for one will be unhappy if you do go hun.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

im sorry jo but this time ive had enough.that man asks for peoples opinions and i gave mine yes i was a bit strong but then others were too but they didnt get told that he has an inbox full of complaints so its obviuos to me that people on here are a bunch of back stabbing a**holes but hey ive dealt with that for years.i will still be on facebook and i will still come for rides out if i get invited but im not going to keep paying extortionate amounts of money for a site that is slowly going downhill.not many new members actually use/stay on site cos of the regular clicky members and i will be one thats gone too.i will catch you at matlock so dont worry am still about just not on here xx                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

OMG zzr, I thought you were more of a woman than that.

We are talking about 'cyber bullies' here.

Sneaky little shits that not only won't post their response to your opinions in open forum . They send anonymous complaints to 'sir' then sit back and snigger at all the trouble they cause.

A complaint can be genuine . A complaint can also be a weapon for people that have no honour and deserve no place anywhere on the biking scene. It is those filthy parasites , thriving on the suffering they cause that have no place on BM. You on the other hand are A1 so fek em , fek em all .

P.s. Please stay . It'll be to boring without ya xx

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

thanx dustin and jo Big smile i just think its pathetic.why if people have a problem do they not like some on here have sheer balls and guts to say out loud to my face instead of sneaking off and stabbing in the back like 2yr olds.i thought this was a site of adult bikers??? i love being on here but its always same people ask for opinions on stuff then get all stroppy when they dont like the answer.well if you dont want the answer dont ask the question simple isnt it lol.i dont know what to do to be fair but then as it seems he has had an inbox of complaints he will probably kick me off anyway and i wont have any say but we shall see lol  spose it depends on how old people are going to act he he he he LOLLOLLOL

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ohhhhh Confused this place is like a school playground at times !!!

i think the best thing is to use this site as you wish and not get embroiled in anything and if you want to stay then stay is what i say Debz.... dont let anyone else make your mind up for you chick xx

i dont come on here much anymore, it dont seem to be like the old days when we had a right larf in chat room etc but hey ho i pop in to see what im missing every so often and i have made some brill friends off here and the organised events and meet ups etc are brill too
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

There is some good craic on BM and some really good people .

I've had some lovely weekends and longer . All with bikers that I've met on BM . But , malicious petty minded individuals who thrive on causing trouble and spoiling things for the majority of good BMers will always rear their ugly personalities from time to time . Ya can't give in to that sort of scum or it will ruin BM for the rest of us.

Talking about good BMers , did I mention that next wknd is

A BIGGER DENT WEEKEND lol . It's what every good BMer deserves .

Sorry about the advert . Really looking forward to some good times with some good peeps at ,,,,,,,

A BIGGER DENT WEEKEND WOOHOO

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Most ppl are adverse to change however, without the site evolving it stays the same and imo, thats not always healthy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thnk you posted on the wrong thread there BL chick????

hahahaaaaaaaaaa ya nutta LOL Party Beer love it xx                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Opppps, yes I did.......sorry. Still giddy after seeing everyone at the lake.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol BL Big smile sounds like you had a darn brill one ... thats what i need lol xx                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

with suzi on her first post Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Has anybody seen mi cat, his name is Fatang fatang but he won't anserwer to it.                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton

It does NOT make me happy that you or anyone else is bullied off BM.
 Unfortunately there are always  some people in any group that will bitch and backstab. Hopefully, as the weather improves, people will have better things to do!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

@zzrbabe .. not going to respond to this in open forum except to say those who know you personally will without a doubt be there for you hun.

Those who matter, matter. Those who don't, don't.

Keep the faith babe x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

GBNP I have just read your post above the one you said

not going to respond to this in open forum   

and then did LOL  

Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: Scunthorpe

I'm not a complainer, and it's always a shame when anyone feels they've been bullied, perhaps just don't like being in a minority?

But isn't 'shouting' at everone in enlarged purple text not just another form of bullying?  Confused

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

@JP, I didn't type what I actually said to Debz in all honesty, the convo which took place was actually a bit longer.  Flapping letterbox n all that LOL
@RichardT, people like to be different and also there is a percentage of peeps on here that have issues with their sight.  Besides which the function is there to be used so why not?  enlarged text is fine, I'm not keen on your pink example Confused but I frequently see others posting in large text on various threads and I myself have done so when the mood has taken me Wacko .  I have no problem with this afterall capital letters are deemed to be SHOUTING aint they?   Anyway suffice to say, I for one will miss my mad burd mate on BM.  Good job I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE Debz! LOL  LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

i havnt quite gone yet burd Wink just lettting myself settle down after being called a troll in open forum and being told be better when im gone from the site.all these complaints must be ficticious seeing as for the last 3/4 mths ive hardly been on here posting but hey what do i know?? maybe all these so called people could have the common curtesy and guts to actually tell me to my face what their problem is(wont hold my breath for that one) pmsl LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 891 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption