Rttw 2014

41 Posts | Latest reply on 11/10/2014 11:32:30 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Registration opens 28th March 2014 at 7 pm

RTTW.ORG                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I would love to do this as I missed it last year. 

Saturday 4 October 2014 
Guess start for me would be Woodall Services ...  @Stuie. you up for this one?

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Registration opens 28th March 2014 at 7 pm

Also comes in BLACK

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Brill day out, also 100 years since start of WW1 so quite poignant.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

LOL @AJ thought you were trying to be different Wink

When you going to Oz ... it must be soon?!                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm up for this again too, it was awesome last year just want to ride under my own steam this time!                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Outside the restaurant again Tab ???????  ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Sounds like a plan and I will bring the hankies! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If I knew that it was I might be up for it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ride To The Wall....

google it 

http://www.rttw.org/

Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

In: Manchester

Wouldn't mind going to this too Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Unreal..... Drayton Manor is full already.  Had to book as just me !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs

Could be up for this, + Mrs on pilly - but if not I'll have a spare seat. Won't know until much nearer the day.
Put me down for Woodall Services meet, but hope you're not planning motorway all the way? :-(

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well all registered, set for the Donnington meet! hooray.Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Will be doing woodhall again this year 8:30 start
route is M1 to junction 24a. A50. A38.

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Was talking to a guy from RTTW organisers today. Drayton Manor sold out (850 places) in two weeks last year.

This year sold out in 2 days.

They are going to need a bigger Arboretum.

Apparently you can print off posters from the website and display them wherever you see fit.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will this be added to the events page for 4th October? Be good to see whos going and from where.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

FYI   from rttw.org

The current total of bikes registered for RTTW 2014 is now 1926 which puts 4 weeks ahead of where we were last year.
Great support , thanks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

final figures are :   total bikes 4481
                              total rider/pillion 5660
with good weather forecast another 1000 expected to arrive on the day
most popular departure point after DMP is Woodhall with 424 bikes.
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

You can still register on the day at all start points except Drayton Manor                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 563 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption