Yorkshire pud rally

132 Posts | Latest reply on 12/08/2014 15:04:20 by Dnepr rider | Go to original / last post
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You might Dixi .. you don`t know JP .. He`s very grumpy when he`s hungry .. Actually .. I think he`s grumpy 24/7 lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Nitro Ive been out Grumped just lately so Im just back to just Grumpy when hungry.                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Have fun folks :)                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Home again after great weekend :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

A VERY VERY VERY BIG THANK YOU TO ALL BM-ERS THAT KINDLY DONATED MONEY FOR THE BLUE CROSS ANIMAL SHELTER HERE IN WAKEFIELD A GRAND TOTAL OF £213.76 WAS COLLECTED IN THE BOTTLE, IM SW=URE BLUE CROSS WILL BE VERY PLEASED WITH THEIR DONATION AND THE ANIMALS IT HELPS EVEN MORE SO. I JUST HOPE I FED AND WATERED YOU ALL WELL AND EVERYBODY WAS HAPPY WITH THE CHOICE OF FOOD AVAILABLE. THANK YOU TO IZZY AND LEADON MY 2 FOSTER CHILDREN FOR ALL THEIR VALUBLE HELP THEY WILL BE REWARDED MONDAY MORNING WITH A DAY TRIP OUT TO WHERE EVER THEY WOULD LIKE TO GO TO. VERY NICE MEETING ALL YOU WONDERFUL HAPPY PEOPLE AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SO WELCOME. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN VERY VERY SOON , BIG HUGS ALL ROUND AND ONCE AGAIN MANY THANKS FOR YOUR GENEROSITY I WAS OVERWHELMED X X X
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Great to meet up with more new faces and to see old friends again dixijive thanks for your hard work keeping us feed and watered over the weekend see you all again soon

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Great weekend with lots of great mates old and new!

Big thanks to BigRay for my ticket and big thanks to Daphne (Alice2) for my lovely birthday cake..nom nom nom, big thanks to Jp for having a look at my bike Ziggy and doing a little repair job and big thanks to divebuddyrob for picking up my gloves as I rode off this afternoon!  (ooops...must remember not to leave them on the top of my luggage next time! lol)

Huge thanks to Mandy (dixijive) for the excellent catering and special thanks to her kids Izzy and Leadon for helping out, what a team!  You all did a great job and that's a fantastic amount of money raised for the Blue Cross.

It's been a great weekend and my first time at this rally, but it won't be my last!  See you all again soon!   xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wow yet another great pudding.

Its amazing my head isnt hurting!

Big thanks to friend old and new for putting up with me again, i'm sure the piccys will look great ;-)

Even bigger thanks to dixyjive and her great kids for feeding us all with some great food..

See you all again next week i hope. Well thats if you dont see me coming iguess!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks to everyone for a fabulous weekend we thoroughly enjoyed it, really looking forward to this weekend!!!
Friday night was epic loadsa laughs, loadsa boogying GBNP looking forward to seeing the photos again cackle cackle!! Cheers everyone love Lady Green and Rileymtr xxxxxxx
skint eestwood's Profile
skint eestwood

In: Bolton

thanks for the best laff i have had in a good while met loads of great people , spesh thanks to dixi  and izz and lee for feeeeding the five thousand all weekend  and cc for getting it all there and back again : )and to 6 for giving explicit directions back to squires so i can get ruined all over again at rock and bike . lol...all in all a result.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Best Puddy I've bin to.

Wot a larf!

The banter was top notch.

The Puppy Lady did us proud (shame no apple sauce...)

Hope to renew friendships next weekend @ Squires.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry my dear I will make sure I have apple sauce next time I promise , there was everything else you could have needed though. lol hope you enjoyed I certainly did x x                                                                                                                                                                              
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

hi  all  , just  wanted to  say  i had a great time at the  pudding rally . i blended into  the background  so  most  of you probably never saw me .  thanks dixi  for my breakfast and my cuppa , it was a great idea and for a brilliant cause , i love puppys . ;) 
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

What a brilliant RallyClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

anybody interested in some leather motorcycle clothing or helmet please go look in freebies I have listed a few items and will be listing more as I come across them all items are free to anybody who can make use of them and its on first come first gets basis
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Photo's are up on event Thumbs UpI think they say it all...
Cool LOL BeerA Fab Time Was Had Wacko Beer Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Great photos  Daphne, Stuie/Linzi!  :)

Don't forget to *tag yourselves everyone, just be careful not to tag over someone else's face

* under each photo is a little 'luggage' tag, click on that and  then position your name tag over the picture of you and press enter :)

skint eestwood's Profile
skint eestwood

In: Bolton

thanks for that pearl of wisdom karey , dont forget im a ludite. lol but wheres the airbrush button lol. Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Haha  no problem skint... just get tagging away! ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anyone else can't tag?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7661 seconds. There are 545 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption