Yorkshire pud rally

132 Posts | Latest reply on 12/08/2014 15:04:20 by Dnepr rider | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

They start getting there from mid morning we should be by the disabled area just at the back of the main arena                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

@JP, just a note; ticket states gates open at 12pm ... Do they usually open earlier than stated?

Last year was first year ive been to this rally n i got there mid to late afternoon, so dont know what usual crack is.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is anyone meeting at Squires first? If so, what time?                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hope you all have a great time and we will see you next week at the rock and bike xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

i should be there early, if it,s the same layout as last year we should be over to the left when you come in down near the front with the flag up, as said it is black with a white B M on it                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Err we were on the right when we came in last year bill. keep following the road round to the right then we are on the left if that makes any it any clearer lol                                                                                                                                                                               
manhill's Profile
manhill

I've also got a spare ticket now, if anyone wants one.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

PB IS AFTER A TICKET

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

PM sent to you Manhill!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

GotBikeNeedsPilot   has a spare ticket for Yorkie pud.

She will be at Squires between 5.30 - 7.30 tonight (WEDS)
You will find her at the benches under the trees.

So if you want it, bring your pennies and its yours!

Alternatively -

If you can't get to Squires tonight, PM her (SHE CAN'T ANSWER IN FORUMS AT THE MOMENT) and make arrangements, but ONLY if you definitely want it.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

More than happy to be the go between for anybody interested in the above ticket, as a Mod standard and full members can contact us always :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

gbnp no longer has a spare ticket for yorkie pud rally lady with bacon baps has snapped it up !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just saying dixijive's tent porch will be open for cakes biscuits and coffee for any bm members wanting a brew on arrival at Yorkshire pudding rally.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

forgot to say free of charge , to above post                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

I know where I'm pitching my tent lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Oh dear Dixi you have just gained a new best frend lol                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Looks like a visit t Dixi on arrival whoo hoo xx what a nice gesture                                                                                                                                                                              
manhill's Profile
manhill

Oh, I should just say my spare ticket has now gone, (to a good cause not a million miles from this forum) Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh and don't forget the bacon and egg butties for breakfast it will be on first come first served basis as I cant take a lorry load but I have over done it a bit lol. I will be cooking something nice everyday for all to enjoy                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

You may regret that offer lol                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 755 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption