Yorkshire pud rally

132 Posts | Latest reply on 12/08/2014 15:04:20 by Dnepr rider | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

i can,t find The Yorkshire pud on here, surely someone has put it on if so you can rub this out MODs but please bring it back to the top

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Sorry Bill I put it on the Calendar back in early February but didn't put it on the Threads as I thought it was a bit too soon, everyone was getting excited about Into The Valley and Farmyard Party. ErmmWackoEmbarrassed

So here goes .... The Yorkshire Pudding Rally - 1 August to 3 August 2014 at Escrick Park Estate, Escrick, North Yorkshire, YO19 6EA.

A small but perfectly formed rally run by MAG.  This event is strictly pre-book only, tickets are £20.

See the Events Page for full details

BlueYam's Profile
BlueYam

In: Taunton
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

I'm doing this one....                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

It.s a great little rally run by mag and spot on we had a good turn out of BM ers last year and for any one whos not dun a rally yet it would be a good one to start with, any one coming look out for my BM flag should be near were we were last year                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Last year's location has faded but I have a recollection of not being too far away from the beer tent (?!) 

I'm sure we will all find each other eventually.

Really looking forward to this one Thumbs UpBeer

You dancing again this year Bill?  

BlueYam's Profile
BlueYam

not done this one before so looking forward to it, I tend to camp with some friends I hook up with from previous farmyards but I will look you up if anyone from this site is going                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Blue yam, if you check events page for the pudding rally you will see the motley crew from bm that intend going.                                                                                                                                                                             
BlueYam's Profile
BlueYam

Thanks double six - I shall have a butchers                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Yes of corse at the front of the stage were eilse would I be                                                                                                                                                                              
fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

Got me name down and fingers crossed for good weather for it                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Be good to meet up with new faces this year . Has any body else notice when you type fudet predictive text gives you cider ? Or is that a clue to what we need to buy you fudet                                                                                                                                                                              
fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

Lol no I haven't noticed that !
Oh no I dont do cider                                                                                                                                                                              
BlueYam's Profile
BlueYam

cider tastes like puke!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Hope to see lots of new faces this year                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

WAHEY! Tickets have been obtained Thumbs Up  by my buddy Martin,shame he forgot to bring em to the pub  with him last night Ermm   Still giddy though ... Party @rileymtr, @lady_green and @georgieporgie get packing!  Me n @Stuie are 95% done already ... Beer                                                                                                                                                                                 
JP's Profile
JP

You have been banned due to giddyitus only sensible people are permitted to attend                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

So where are you gonna be Mr P?  I take it we will all be following you .. WackoClownBeerWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

good little rally this worth doing if you want to meet BM folk                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

The Yorkshire Pudding Rally - 1 August to 3 August 2014 at Escrick Park Estate, Escrick, North Yorkshire, YO19 6EA.

A small but perfectly formed rally run by MAG.  This event is strictly pre-book only, tickets are £20.

See the Events Page for full details                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

All been well be at this one again. As last years was fab.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption