BM Logo clothing now availale

16 Posts | Latest reply on 17/04/2014 16:49:20 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Logo pictures are on my profile for you to look at. 
You can either have printed or embroidered, prices are below :-

Printed tshirts with logo and name £10

Half embroidered and printed tshirts with logo and name £12

Full embroidered name and logo tshirts £14

Polo shirts add £3

Hoodies printed with name and logo £22

Hoodies with half embroidered and print name and logo £24

Hoodies with full embroidered name and logo £26

Zipped hoodies add £3                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sorry about the weird layout my laptop is having a hissy fit lol

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Well done Jax  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

IaI've heard of dogs looking like their owners, but never of a laptop taking after its owner.LOL

I adore BJ really says Ragnar :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thanks Rag lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

BJ, sounds like a sly way of getting more people to look at your profileLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Have you never met BJ Wraith? There is nothing Sly about BJ, if she wanted you to look at her profile she would tell you to look at it or pay the pricePinch                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

Can`t remember if I met her a few years back on one of the rideouts to Matlock. But I sense she has something of a persona.LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

She's a legend mate !!!  Aren't you BJ ????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

you sure it,s not you who havering the hissy fit Jackie  LOL 

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rag how very dare you lol thats 2 dances you owe me now
Mr Bill it keeps typing white .......bloody foreign muck

Wraith yes we met but i shall ensure next time is unforgettable lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

Oh dear, sounds like I should be very afraidErmm

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

@ Wraith750     if you don't remember meeting Bj  then you haven't                                                                                                                                                                                
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

Hey, it was about 4 years ago & I`ve consumed vast quantities of alcohol beverages since then, probably as a means of trying to wipe the experience from memoryLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

And it sounds like it nearly worked Wraith, I'll have to stop drinking pints of beer and start drinking pints of rum and I might succeed.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

bump this up for new menders to see                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 679 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption