Extra BM Events Organisers needed

120 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2016 00:29:49 by Scarecrow | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cheers JP Big smile   I have actually been to many rallies in my life, Bulldog, Kent Custom, Druids MC rallies in Yorks, rallies down South Ireland etc etc so Im no a wee virgin in that respect lol just a BM one...   Haven't had the pleasure of a BM one yet....although I do chat with loads good peeps here it will be good to meet 'em in the flesh.   Don't like the rally camping life much these days as I detest camping now... give me a good ol BnB anyday with hot showers and comfy beds haha love my comforts too much....but will still attend rallies for the craic and music and DRINK hee hee hee LOL   I keep threatening to come over meet youse I know but either money is tight or work prevents it, I have had a couple of very bad years financially but am now seeing light at end of tunnel...so SOON I shall torment youse with my presence Evil Smile   Thanks for thinking of me and the kind offer (which I haven't forgotten you did before too) Big smile xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Looking at the events page most of them are not BM organized events, some even have no one attending.

This might put some people off as they won't know anyone and might never find the BM contingent.

How about we use a simple color code system so at a glance you can see which are BM events and which aren't.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sharrup Steve, u cudna organise a pissup in a (Dent) brewery...                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

That means it's your round XK :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Please keep all the offers to join the team coming, we still need many more.

I'm getting round to contacting everyone back - just so much going on right now.

Thanks

PS: the Ts & Cs of the website cover everything.  We don't want a strict club where people have to sign papers before every ride etc.  It's common sense to have the necessary paperwork to ride a bike on the road.  This isn't America! :-D
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Also rem folks it doesnt have to be a massive event and if anybody is thinking of having a go at organising something and has any questions, you can always contact myself or another events team member for advice :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Please descend on Hastings 1 st of may wherever you are :)
i for once wont be home ( in hastings)
as with MB to nurenberg ring and black forest woooooooot .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

so what is going on in Hastings on 1st may then?????????

ps Thursday 1st may........

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hahah too funny you are massive mayday run to hastings 70.000 bikers etsimated RHHHHHa us is Pirates Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mayday bike run is on Monday 5th may not Thursday 1st .

check on the 1066 web page.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

should be may the first colliding with a lOOOOng weekend , anyway that is what it is looking likely to be :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

In: Swindon and Lond

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

LOL @ Cloud_God, you realise you're bumping a post that's pinned to the top of all the forums and has been forever.
That'll keep me smiling in the rain as I ride to Fort Augustus.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

In: Swindon and Lond

yes Izzy I realised that but it is when put an answer to all the quizzes and puzzles there is this one at the top without my name. OCD or what lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hi all
as the summertime approaches we are looking to dramatically increase our events team with some new fresh energy.
If you regularly organise biking events in your neighbourhood - from small ride outs, BBQs, pub visits etc... up to festival level.... then we want to hear from you.
Please help us compile the most extensive motorcycling events calendar in the UK.
Volunteers from all over the UK are needed - particularly around the outskirts and corners of the UK.
If you're interested in putting your name down, please email me via the Contact page....
http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/contact.asp?e...l_to=admin 
Thanks
Matt
BM Admin

This is here for a reason

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if theres ever any thing you think I might be able to help out with just give me a shout im always listening

beezerbird's Profile
beezerbird

In: Cleethorpes

Hi I am also available to help out in my area if you need it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I need it.
Just say 'pretty please'...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

is just wondering whats what with the ride outs and events ..... it seems some faces appear on events almost every event but yet are never at the event would it not be better for people who are really going to put their pic up and for those who are not to leave their pic off this then would save confusion as to the number of people attending also if for some reason a person had their pic up for an event then for some reason couldn't go would it not just be a decent thing to do to remove pic so that when its a limited number to an event it leaves spaces free for others who want to go but obviously then think event is full so don't don't go ? just asking not preaching as I wouldn't want slapped hands or anything just being sensible
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

That is what supposed to happen Dixie, but sometimes people forget to remove themselves is all.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 751 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption